Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Faith's Progress 2.0

Started by Faith, April 29, 2019, 05:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 29, 2019, 05:49:57 PM
@Faith
Dear Faith:

As I stated, you have lots of followers and interested readers that are eager to read about your continuing life endeavors... and we want to keep rooting for your success, we are your biggest fans.

Hugs,
Danielle

So it seems, and despite some of my reactions I do very much appreciate all the feedback and support I've received here on Susan's .. so many have become friends and some I've even had the pleasure to meet in person
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

Faith

Quote from: steph2.0 on April 29, 2019, 03:57:50 PM
Now THAT is squeeeworthy!

oo, a SQUEEEEE from Steph. I'm so honored. How did I miss that?

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 05:58:57 PM

@Faith
... and Dear Faith, don't forget that you got a "Wow Whee" from me a few posts earlier.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 05:58:57 PM

Squeees are not given - they are earned. And we shall serve no squeee before its time.

You earned that one, sweetie.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 29, 2019, 06:18:27 PM
@Faith
... and Dear Faith, don't forget that you got a "Wow Whee" from me a few posts earlier.
Hugs,
Danielle

yeah yeah, I know .. but you say that so much  >:(  HAH, just kidding .. thank you It was a moment

Quote from: steph2.0 on April 29, 2019, 06:25:54 PM
Squeees are not given - they are earned. And we shall serve no squeee before its time.

You earned that one, sweetie.

My bro gave me that moment .. I should give him a kiss for it ;D

you know, it's hard just coming up with random posts. I have trouble enough when I have something to actually contribute ... like HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!  :D

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 06:28:43 PM

you know, it's hard just coming up with random posts. I have trouble enough when I have something to actually contribute ... like HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!  :D

Thank you so much Faith, I appreciate that 💕💕💕

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Faith

Wow, I'm a 2.0 now. Strange, I don't feel any different

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 03:56:08 PM
Oh, I forgot that moment. We were out getting the trailer to load the car on and my brother (1st) said, "And this is my sister, Faith"  ;D ;D ;D
YESSSS!!!!

Isn't that the best feeling?  I get all goose-bumpy when I hear my big brother refer to me as his sister.  Definitely a squeeeee!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 07:19:09 PM

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Yes, you are now Version 2.0 ....

... new release, your (software) bugs fixed, you have "new" features added,
quicker and easier download and interface.. 

Compatible with previous 1.0 version release.

I will be eagerly reading your new postings.
HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 05:52:33 PM
So it seems, and despite some of my reactions I do very much appreciate all the feedback and support I've received here on Susan's .. so many have become friends and some I've even had the pleasure to meet in person
Quote from: Faith on April 29, 2019, 07:19:09 PM
Face it Faith,

you're one of the cool girls.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

LizK

Well there look at you all 2.0 .... :D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Anne Blake

Quote from: TonyaW on April 30, 2019, 07:28:20 AM
Face it Faith,

you're one of the cool girls.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Faith, I just have to agree with Tonya.....about as cool as it gets!

Tia Anne
  •  

steph2.0

Agreed! Welcome to the 2.0 Club, where all the b*tchin' chicks hang out.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Yup! A 2.0 now Faith. Congratulations! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

time for some 2.0 updates

- I didn't hit 174, I did hit 170 though .. right in the belly. Time to get serious again.
- the car was fixed on Monday. We left Tuesday morning and got home around midnight heading into Wed. The 'check engine' light came on during the 1st 100 miles, I ignored it. It's still on. I'll have to dig out my code reader.
- The one-liner that I posted in the old thread about getting the email attachment of my signed name-change judgment, well, I looked into that and .... e-certified copies $3.00 + $6.00 processing  :o Nope, not happening. I went to the courthouse in person to get copies at $3.00 each.
- paperwork in hand, we went to Social Security. Well, that was painless. I believe the gentleman doing it has done a few. He was impressed that I had everything that I needed already. Signed and sealed .. Faith Nicole with a big F on his printout .. I should have asked for a copy. Oh well, I was too happy to have it over with. As far as the government is concerned it it's all done.
- on to the ID .. crap, too late in the day. I did try, I made it to the DMV. They checked over my paperwork and were satisfied except .. SS info hadn't made it through the system yet. I have to go back. I'll go tomorrow after work.

Sorry for the abbreviated updates, it's been a long two weeks of no rest. It's just now ending, time to sleep and go to work in the morning .. I need a vacation!!

•  

Laurie

Hi Faith,

Congrats on making it home and also on your name changes. I still have some I need to get done but I'm not in much of a hurry for the ones that are left to do. Tell that lovely wife of yours that I said hello.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Quote from: Laurie on May 02, 2019, 12:28:28 AM
... Congrats on making it home and also on your name changes. I still have some I need to get done but I'm not in much of a hurry for the ones that are left to do. Tell that lovely wife of yours that I said hello. ...

She said HI back and when are you coming back to Florida? Ok, so I added that part. I thought maybe you'd consider it more seriously if you thought that she said it.

It was not a vacation, ugh, I am so tired. My eyes are dry and scratchy .. granted, that may be from improper/incomplete mascara cleanup :P ... my nose quit bleeding .. Oh, I didn't mention that. Yep, every day a bloody nose from whatever pollen were floating around up there. By evening it'd be a red tint just to start all over the next morning .. bleech!

very positive feedback while up there though. I don't think I got sir'd or looked at sideways all the time that I was there. It's a comforting feeling. everyone loves my hair .. what's up with that? What about my face? oh, um, never mind, keep looking at my hair .. it's OK :) One gal got really jealous (well, maybe not that bad) when she found out the color and shape was natural. She wanted to know what I did. well, I wash it, I sleep on it, I comb it. Sorry, nothing special, it's just me.

my tired look. I tried to cover it up, here's a Monday Thursday morning for Danielle (since her work-load has lightened) and anyone that wants to look, I suppose ;D although, I don't know why ...............

**dream catcher earrings that were given to me.**

gads, I am so tired. Did I say that already? **yawn**

•  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on May 01, 2019, 08:07:24 PM
y, I made it to the DMV. They checked over my paperwork and were satisfied except .. SS info hadn't made it through the system yet. I have to go back. I'll go tomorrow after work.

They really seem not to know what to do around here.  I went to the tax Collector for the ID/Drivers License before I went to the SS office.  I had my two letters with me, they accepted them and gave me the new ID with sex marked as F.  No questions asked.
The next day I went to the SS office, with the same two letters and my new ID, and I did that without any problem, too.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

randim

Why wouldn't they look at your hair Faith?  It's gorgeous. Congratulations on your name changes.
  •  

Donica

Nice to hear Faith and welcome home. Wow! Finally the car is fixed. Congratulations on your name change docs. I'm sure you both need rest after all that has happened. It feels good to be Faith Nicole doesn't it! SQUEEEYAY!!!

Hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •