Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Faith's Progress 2.0

Started by Faith, April 29, 2019, 05:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 15, 2019, 11:43:52 AM
Dear Faith:
Well, for one, I enjoyed your "everyday life" posting.  ...  and the good news is that
you stated "oh, my mood? My mood is fine"

Wow, Air Conditioning already?
   Here it has not broken the 70 deg F mark yet.  It was 61 deg F yesterday and today it may get into the mid or even high 60's  .... but based on past years I do expect warmer temperatures in the next week or so.....   but no air conditioning needed, which is a good thing because there are no homes here have Air Conditioning.

Thank you for sharing.....
Hugs,
Danielle

I figured, HEY why only share "I'm feeling down, the world is ending" posts?

Air conditioning, yuppers. We have been hitting mid-80's with high humidity 'feels like 90+' temperatures. Without AC running my house would be a sauna. I have this, aversion?, to running around the house nekked.

Oh, I found a top yesterday, nice fitting, shaped with a tail. I put it on last night and Lori's first comment was, "You need to wear a bra with that" sigh .. sometimes the headlights are on and it's not even dark out.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on May 15, 2019, 11:52:00 AM
I figured, HEY why only share "I'm feeling down, the world is ending" posts?

Air conditioning, yuppers. We have been hitting mid-80's with high humidity 'feels like 90+' temperatures. Without AC running my house would be a sauna. I have this, aversion?, to running around the house nekked.

Oh, I found a top yesterday, nice fitting, shaped with a tail. I put it on last night and Lori's first comment was, "You need to wear a bra with that" sigh .. sometimes the headlights are on and it's not even dark out.
@Faith
Dear Faith:
While your followers here do want to read about your difficult times so we can support you with our words and comments, we also LOVE to read about your good and happy and everyday life times.

Well now, that is certainly good news, I would love to see a photo of you in your new top, and yes, it is good news that you do need a bra if your headlights are on... and if they are on most of time and showing in what you wear, that is a very good report indeed.

I needed to wear a bra all the time when I went full-time over 2 1/2 years ago...  my "high-beams" were a distraction to my serious business activities and to my clients.... "Hey... my eyes are up here!"

Thank you for sharing your good moments.
Hugs and best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 15, 2019, 12:04:31 PM
... I would love to see a photo of you in your new top ...

Well, that might be problematic in the short-term. How about a consolation prize of today's daily selfie?

I know, I know, I've put on weight ... it shows in my face :(

Oh, and Danielle (I really wish mentions worked) I'd like to thank you for all your kind words and thoughts. they are always and much appreciated. I tend to forget to thank people properly. A carry-over from him days I think.

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Faith on May 15, 2019, 12:18:31 PM
Well, that might be problematic in the short-term. How about a consolation prize of today's daily selfie?

I know, I know, I've put on weight ... it shows in my face :(

Oh, and Danielle (I really wish mentions worked) I'd like to thank you for all your kind words and thoughts. they are always and much appreciated. I tend to forget to thank people properly. A carry-over from him days I think.

Very nice today Faith, best of the week so far  :) :)
  •  

Faith

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 15, 2019, 12:35:09 PM
Very nice today Faith, best of the week so far  :) :)

Thank you Cynthia, I do have my days. :)

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Faith
Dear Faith: 
Thank you for posting and sharing your truly beautiful picture of yourself. 
If I were you I would consider making that a new Avatar/Profile picture.

Also, thank you very much for your kind comments.

HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Faith on May 15, 2019, 12:18:31 PM
Faith, I love the latest pic!  Your smile is subtle yet powerful!  It looks like you are up to something devious.  I like that! :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 15, 2019, 01:53:03 PM
@Faith
Dear Faith: 
Thank you for posting and sharing your truly beautiful picture of yourself. 
If I were you I would consider making that a new Avatar/Profile picture.

Also, thank you very much for your kind comments.

HUGS,
Danielle

My pleasure. Sorry though. While I do like the photo, as with all of photos I cannot look at it very long. Thus, my profile/avatar spot must stay empty for the most part. I do try occasionally, sometimes I even manage for a few days. :(  :icon_ashamed: :icon_cry:

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 15, 2019, 01:58:57 PM
Faith, I love the latest pic!  Your smile is subtle yet powerful!  It looks like you are up to something devious.  I like that! :D

It's the 'I have a secret' smile. Hmm, not much 'secret' any more. HAH!!

•  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 15, 2019, 12:04:31 PM
... I would love to see a photo of you in your new top ...

I tried, I really did. I can't do it. I would have deleted the photos as soon as they were taken, except Lori took them on her phone. I'm not allowed.

The only photos worse than my head/shoulder selfies are my full body photos ..
ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:

I almost forgot. I mailed off my Birth Certificate papers last night. Now it's wait and wait and wait ... Lori's excited. Once I get that we are both going to get our passports because, well, you never know what might happen

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on May 16, 2019, 05:29:44 AM

I tried, I really did. I can't do it. I would have deleted the photos as soon as they were taken, except Lori took them on her phone. I'm not allowed.

The only photos worse than my head/shoulder selfies are my full body photos ..
ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:

I almost forgot. I mailed off my Birth Certificate papers last night. Now it's wait and wait and wait ... Lori's excited. Once I get that we are both going to get our passports because, well, you never know what might happen

You've posted some full body pics that were very nice.  I think they were not selfies though, so not posed. It's hard to pose and look natural, especially if you're also working the camera. Lori is going to have to sneak some pictures of you for posting.

Yay on sending out for your new birth certificate.  I had no travel plans when I got my first passport, did it at same time as one of the kids when they were going on a school trip.  Used it within a year, so you never know.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Donica

Lovely picture Faith. Often many people are looking at the screen when they snap the selfie. Thus they appear to be looking off to one side or the other. But I can see you are looking straight at the camera lens. I love your choice of lipstick color.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

@Tonya .. Yeah, I know. Still, full body is the single most dysphoric image for me.  I will literally break down. Tia and Debi can attest to that.

@Donica. Thank you. Once in a while the make-up applicator does what it's supposed to do.

Speaking of, same thing only different today. My make-up is always a question. Here's a Friday (yes, my hair is still wet)
I may delete this one, it really hits me wrong.

•  

Faith

I had a fairly open discussion with a gal here at work (minus TMI type QA, we didn't go there). Apparently ...
- I have style
- even when I 'dress down' due to mood, I have style
- I really 'kill it' when I dress up
- DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE ..yeah, she was pretty adamant that I should never even consider any type of facial work
- She was unimpressed with my, um, discomfort with my body shape. According to her I worry about it too much.
- I really do have a personality .. who would have thunk it.
- I can pull off 'handsome guy' or 'gorgeous woman' equally. (I showed her some pre-transition photos)

there was a bit more in the conversation, I think that's enough self-praise for now.

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on May 17, 2019, 05:48:25 AM
I had a fairly open discussion with a gal here at work (minus TMI type QA, we didn't go there). Apparently ...
- I have style
- even when I 'dress down' due to mood, I have style
- I really 'kill it' when I dress up
- DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE ..yeah, she was pretty adamant that I should never even consider any type of facial work
- She was unimpressed with my, um, discomfort with my body shape. According to her I worry about it too much.
- I really do have a personality .. who would have thunk it.
- I can pull off 'handsome guy' or 'gorgeous woman' equally. (I showed her some pre-transition photos)

there was a bit more in the conversation, I think that's enough self-praise for now.

Praise or criticism are secondary to truth. And truth is secondary to whether or not you choose to believe it. You should.

She must be a very special person to lay it all out like that. Even those closest to me, who I know feel that way, have never used words like that. I'd be glowing.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

Sounds like a pleasant discussion was had. Hopefully you'll get comfortable enough with full body shots that we can get a better glimpse of your style. I like the top in your latest pic and would have liked to see more of it. (Please don't take that as pressure to post some pics, do it when you are ready, we can wait.)

It'll come, hormone magic is incredibly slow acting, especially for those of us of a certain age.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Faith

some photos I am more comfortable with than others .. for example ...

FANCY NAILS DAY!!!

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Faith on May 17, 2019, 09:50:08 AM

FANCY NAILS DAY!!!

love em'

I am into the "green" spectrum myself

C -
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Faith on May 17, 2019, 09:50:08 AM

FANCY NAILS DAY!!!

Wow! How awesome!!! Love the color. How was the detail done Faith?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on May 17, 2019, 01:51:57 PM

With my current budget it would be Sharpies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Donica on May 17, 2019, 01:51:57 PM

Quote from: steph2.0 on May 17, 2019, 02:00:01 PM
With my current budget it would be Sharpies.

I cheated, I used nail polish strips. They go on like stickers yet they are nail polish. There's a slight learning curve to applying them. I put this set on in 15 mins.

I had these given to me, I can't remember the brand.

•