Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Favorite Urinal you've peed in

Started by popdewd, May 01, 2019, 01:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popdewd

Is there a favorite urinal you've peed in?  I personally like the trough, and being able to openly pee standing in the urinal.  Growing up, peeing in the urinal was one thing I was never permitted to do based on my assigned gender. 
  •  

Devlyn

The short one in the boy's room when I go to vote.  ;D
  •  

Kylo

Honestly I hate the urinals. I prefer using the cubicle. The fact men get so little privacy in public toilets is irritating.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Ryuichi13

I'm still learning how to use my STP, but I'll let you know what I prefer once I get closer to 100% with it.  ;)

I kinda can't wait to be able to use the single urinals and stand next to cis guys, but heck, I'm more looking forward to being able to write my name in the snow!  :laugh:

Ryuichi

•  

big kim

Top deck of the bus when I was a teenage hooligan
  •  

Kate.claire

Got to imagine that using the urinals for the first time is a pretty liberating experience. 

Personally, after using the urinals with flip flops, I came to realize that most men are walking around having unknowingly showered in a fine mist of their own urine everyday. That was the end of that for me. MTF or not. 🤪

Kate Carter

"I'm on outside, I'm on the outside now"

•  

popdewd

Quote from: Kate.claire on May 01, 2019, 06:04:07 PM
Got to imagine that using the urinals for the first time is a pretty liberating experience. 

Personally, after using the urinals with flip flops, I came to realize that most men are walking around having unknowingly showered in a fine mist of their own urine everyday. That was the end of that for me. MTF or not. 🤪
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't all mtf have a first time at the urinal too?  Although probably not liberating. 
  •  

Kate.claire

Haha... yes,  I guess we do,  but I can't say I recall it.  🤪

I will confess to occasionally taking advantage of it,  when convenient... s'pose that's going away.
Kate Carter

"I'm on outside, I'm on the outside now"

•  

Fortitude

I'm an infant here just because I denied inner inhibitions till now. If my script is somewhat non descriptor, let it be known I may ba a little nervous in this intro. So forgive me for editorial errors . I want to find a confident , lover, and mentor. One who is patient with a beginner and exceptional in the way of lovers ways. I apologize if I've failed to include
Facts about me . Pleas assist me through this. 

Sarah B

Hello Fortitude

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I hope to get to know you and any contributions you make to Susan's will be appreciated.  You mention in your first post:

Quote from: Fortitude on March 13, 2024, 07:42:36 PMI'm an infant here just because I denied inner inhibitions till now. If my script is somewhat non descriptor, let it be known I may ba a little nervous in this intro. So forgive me for editorial errors . I want to find a confident , lover, and mentor. One who is patient with a beginner and exceptional in the way of lovers ways. I apologize if I've failed to include
Facts about me . Pleas assist me through this. 

Your name suggests that you are a strong person and in your journey you will need to have that strength each day, so you can take each step towards your dream.  Members of Susan's come from all over the world and one is very understanding and considerate if one makes mistakes, especially if English is not your first language, so do not worry about errors in your writing, if we have a problem then we will ask you to clarify.

When you interact with other members and maybe read their blogs or postings, you may find a mentor, who will help you in seeking what you desire.  As for finding a lover here, it is possible, but it is rare,  there was one couple who got together here on Susan's and eventually got married.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments regarding your journey. Just about everyone here has been confused about their gender at some point in their lives. Some discover they are transgender and others realize they are non-binary, while others may feel they fit best somewhere else along the gender spectrum. No matter where that may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself with a lot of facts about yourself, by doing so you enable members of Susan's to come and help you with any problems or issues as most of us have experiened these as well. I would very much appreciate what has happened to you, so that I can learn from you.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, the Forum Admin Danielle Northern Star Girl alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story

Northern Star Girl

@Fortitude
Dear Fortitude:

I am always very happy to see new members here on Susan's Place and the Forum.

As you get more involved sharing your thoughts and comments around the
various threads on the Forum there is a good chance that you will find
like-minder members that may become friends.

Please be certain to look at the information that our lovely Official Greeter Sarah B
gave to you in her welcome message and be sure to follow the LINK that she provided
for the Introductions Forum where you can start a New Topic and you can briefly
tell our members about your arrival and more about yourself.

I will be eagerly following your future postings as you feel comfortable sharing.

Warmest Regards... and WELCOME to Susan's Place and the Forum.
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator                  cc:  @Sarah B
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org