News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Let's try this again...

Started by Jennifer88788, May 08, 2019, 11:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer88788

HI all! 

I haven't been online here for quite some time.  I started my HRT journey last June and had a very good start the first six months.  Unfortunately, work issues pretty much consumed my life from late last year through the early spring and pretty much everything else got put on hold.

Things have calmed down to the point where I can re-engage and start back down the road I know I need to be on.  Actual treatment with E won't start again until July when I can see my provider.  For now I'm back on a Spiro only.

I'm not sure what issues I'll face due to the 6+ month layoff, but I'll face them head on. 

Looking forward to chatting,

Jen   
  •  

Bea1968

Hello Jennifer,

I started HRT and then stopped because of the expense.  I am currently on spiro myself and hope to be back on E in the next month or two.  This is a great place for you to be, welcome.

Best regards,

Bea
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jennifer88788 on May 08, 2019, 11:43:18 AM
HI all! 

I haven't been online here for quite some time.  I started my HRT journey last June and had a very good start the first six months.  Unfortunately, work issues pretty much consumed my life from late last year through the early spring and pretty much everything else got put on hold.

Things have calmed down to the point where I can re-engage and start back down the road I know I need to be on.  Actual treatment with E won't start again until July when I can see my provider.  For now I'm back on a Spiro only.

I'm not sure what issues I'll face due to the 6+ month layoff, but I'll face them head on. 

Looking forward to chatting,

Jen

@Jennifer88788   
Dear Jennifer:
     Please know that it is not my intention to sidetrack your conversation here on this thread,
but First Things First, you need to be Officially Welcomed to Susan's Place and the Forums, and given some information and rules that will allow you to safely navigate around the Forums.

I am so very glad that you have become a member here and that you have posted several times now since your became a member early this morning.   I am happy to see that you found the Susan's Place Forums. 

As you post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Jennifer88788
Oh, and another thing Jennifer......
Please plan to write a post and tell us briefly tell us about yourself in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let you have your thread back so that the conversation can continue.
Other members here will certainly be along to give you their comments and suggestions that you may be seeking
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

pamelatransuk

Hello Jennifer and welcome to this wonderful website where there is so much information and discussion; I spend most of my time on Susans  either on Transgender Talk board or this the HRT Board.

Good luck with resuming E in July and wishing you happiness and success on your transition as a whole.

Hello again Bea

Good luck with resuming E in June/July and wishing you happiness and success on your transition as a whole.

Hugs to you both

Pamela  xx

•