Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Breast buds?!

Started by Sonja, May 10, 2019, 12:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonja

So ive been been finding my chest has been getting slightly ichy now and then and now i can definitely feel a hard lump behind my left nipple but not my right one??? Is this  normal?
All responses welcome

Thanks,
Sonja
  •  

Jessica

Congratulations Sonja, it does sound like your breasts are budding, and it's entirely possible for one to have started before the other.  That's what happened to me also.  Lucy has always been a bit behind Rhonda, but I anticipate them looking pretty even eventually.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

pamelatransuk

Yes this happened to me also. Right has always been slightly ahead in time and development over left.

Hugs

Pamela

•  

Colleen_definitely

The drugs are kicking in...

But yes it's normal.  Expect the other one to follow suit before too long.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

CynthiaAnn

asymmetrical growth, it happened to me, my left girl always seem ahead of the right  :)

C -
  •  

AnneK

How long have you been on HRT?  With that thing at the bottom of your posts, I can only see 20 days.  There's an Easter egg hiding the number of months.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Antonia J

Enjoy! Wait for the boob pain whenever they bump something, because it's coming. A padded bra will soon be your friend  ;)

I'm at two years on full HRT, and the initial buds and pain arrived a month or two after starting HRT. The two sides have always been a bit asymmetrical, with the left bigger than the right by about half a cup size. I am now a small A cup. I don't feel buds any longer, and my breasts just feel like maybe they are a bit denser/heavier than the surrounding tissue. Idk. I like them  :)

The funny thing is that I still go about a month or two with no pain, and then they get really super sensitive -- even though my HRT is pretty stable at this point, and has been for over a year. I married a wonderful woman a few years after I came out and began my transition, and I love being intimate with her, but there are times where they get so sensitive I need to redirect her affection elsewhere or it brings tears to my eyes. For real.

Hopefully, that is not TMI, but to say....have fun with your second puberty! YMMV, but I think what you are experiencing will probably last a couple of years.
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Antonia J on May 10, 2019, 09:38:07 AM
I'm at two years on full HRT, and the initial buds and pain arrived a month or two after starting HRT. The two sides have always been a bit asymmetrical, with the left bigger than the right by about half a cup size. I am now a small A cup. I don't feel buds any longer, and my breasts just feel like maybe they are a bit denser/heavier than the surrounding tissue. Idk. I like them  :)

I started HRT just over 3 weeks ago, so I guess I should be getting the buds soon.  I have noticed some minor changes in that I seem to be filling my bra better.  I also find my arms hitting a breast more often and my breasts look a bit bigger with a more feminine profile.  The latest thing I've noticed is a patch of skin next to my areola is changing to a similar texture.  I'm assuming that's a relevant change.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

•  

KathyLauren

Yay!  Congratulations, Sonja!

It is perfectly normal for them to be asymmetrical.  My right breast was always bigger than my left, even back when they were just moobs, pre-HRT.

Soon you will be needing a bra to protect them from shirt abrasions.  And you'll be surprised at how much they can jiggle when trotting down stairs, even when they are tiny!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: AnneK on May 10, 2019, 08:09:38 AM
How long have you been on HRT?  With that thing at the bottom of your posts, I can only see 20 days.  There's an Easter egg hiding the number of months.
Hi Anne
Ive been on hrt for 5 months 21days.
Left one was also tender and a bit sore when my wife was laying on me - i had to ask her to move down so her head wasn't pressing on it.
Very exciting and a bit anxious at the same time....

Sonja
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Sonja on May 11, 2019, 05:14:57 PM
Hi Anne
Ive been on hrt for 5 months 21days.
Left one was also tender and a bit sore when my wife was laying on me - i had to ask her to move down so her head wasn't pressing on it.
Very exciting and a bit anxious at the same time....

Sonja
Isnt it just the best feeling having breasts? Even when they are just starting.
Wishing you buxom times ahead Sonja!

Kirsten xx.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Kirsteneklund7 on May 11, 2019, 05:23:56 PM
Isnt it just the best feeling having breasts? Even when they are just starting.
Wishing you buxom times ahead Sonja!

Kirsten xx.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes, I enjoy noticing the changes.  It's something I should have done years ago.

•  

Sonja

Thankyou everyone for your advice, feedback and support.

Exciting times!!!

Sonja
  •