Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Poll: Pizza for breakfast?

Started by Devlyn, May 11, 2019, 12:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like leftover pizza for breakfast?

Yes
16 (80%)
No
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Devlyn

I voted yes on this one. Nothing like some stiff thin crust pizza to start the day.  :)
  •  

Gertrude

Some places have breakfast pizza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Linde

I like pizza the best the day after, and fresh from the fridge!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Swedishgirl96

Oh no, that is not for me. I need something that goes well with my cup of green tea for breakfast.
La dolce vita
  •  

Jessica

Pizza is always best the next morning, but not much past (as if)

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

TonyaW

Cold pizza for breakfast is just fine. There's a deep dish place from my college days that I know of that some folks prefer it that way. There were a few people that would buy 2 slices at bar time and save one for breakfast.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

CynthiaAnn

Yes, but first 30 seconds or so of the mircowave to soften the cheese...

C
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 11, 2019, 03:21:22 PM
Yes, but first 30 seconds or so of the mircowave to soften the cheese...

C
Microwave just doesn't do it right.

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Gertrude on May 11, 2019, 08:18:33 PM
Microwave just doesn't do it right.

this method assumes a refrigerated state from the night before  :) otherwise straight out of the box....
  •  

V M

Hot or cold, pizza's good at anytime  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Allie Jayne

Nope! Pizza is for night, and very late nights (ie early morning) and eaten before it cools. Acceptable reheated a day or so later, but fresh is best!

Allie
  •  

big kim

Had it with fried egg and curry sauce when I woke up with a hangover. 2 hours later I blew chunks over a neighbour's car and we had a fight.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: big kim on May 12, 2019, 05:46:35 AM
Had it with fried egg and curry sauce when I woke up with a hangover. 2 hours later I blew chunks over a neighbour's car and we had a fight.
What a waste of pretty good pizza!  :embarrassed:
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

jkredman

Yes if there isn't any better option available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 11, 2019, 08:48:44 PM
this method assumes a refrigerated state from the night before  :) otherwise straight out of the box....
I use the oven or a skillet.

•  

Colleen_definitely

Pizza for breakfast is a reason to buy the next size larger pizza (in addition to getting more for your money)

I've also been known to make actual fresh breakfast pizza for breakfast.  It's a hit.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Sometimes I will purposely leave a couple pieces for the next morn!  Cold pizza and hot coffee, yummy.
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

V M

I usually only eat once a day and usually make my own pizza, so I figure whenever I wake up and realize I'm still part of this existence it must be morning somewhere in this world

So if have pizza, eat it
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Bea1968

Pizza is fine for any meal or snack time.....never a bad time for pizza
  •  

Shay9999

You know, I bet if you prepped the dough, cut the toppings, and prepare the sauce the day before, by the morning you could make a fresh pizza in <30 minutes. Wake up, preheat the oven, shower and get ready for the day, then stretch out the dough, toppings, oven, baked, and done.

As for cold pizza, I used to love it with ranch dressing as a dip for the crust. Pizza will always be a +1 in my heart.
If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •