Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Erectile Tissue Causing Hardness In Vestibule

Started by Violet, May 12, 2019, 11:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet

As always I check here first to be informed for when I see my Doctor. I am experiencing what feels like a small erection underneath the top half of Vestibule. This feeling comes and goes. Up until now I thought it was post-op swelling. Not sure. Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix? Thanks in advance!
  •  

AnonyMs

I've heard of it quite often and it should be a straightforward revision to fix it.
  •  

Mendi

I also had a "tightness" or "tight" feeling somewhere in the same area as you had. However it really didn´t feel like an erection.

Now being 10 months post-op that feeling has decresed significantly. And what remains I don´t really think, feel or even remeber, that erection would have felt like this. It´s something else.

When I´m aroused I can feel something happening between my legs, but I don´t think that as something undesirable, because it just tells me that I´m liking the person in front of me and it gets me even more horny  ;D

And then again, I´m quite sure that cis women can also feel their genitals, but of course I cannot tell how they feel it. Also with cis woman getting aroused, their genitals do get swollen a bit.

But, go how you feel, because nobody cannot tell how you feel and I cannot say more than what I feel.
  •