Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Been a long time, and a lot of progress (ftm)

Started by avery123, May 15, 2019, 03:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avery123

I used this site to ask some basic questions when I was figuring things out years ago, wow it's been a while. Well now I've been on testosterone 3 years, off almost two and had all my legals done, thought I'd share the progress.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: avery123 on May 15, 2019, 03:46:26 PM
I used this site to ask some basic questions when I was figuring things out years ago, wow it's been a while. Well now I've been on testosterone 3 years, off almost two and had all my legals done, thought I'd share the progress.

(images not working for some reason)
@avery123
Dear Avery:
      I see that you have had become a member of Susan's Place and had submitted your very first posting about 4 1/2 years ago in December 2014.    
          First Things First, I notice that you have never been officially welcomed so I need to give you an Official Welcome Message that will give you important information and rules about the Forums that will help you to have a good experience here.

As you continue to post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@avery123   
Oh, and another thing Avery...
Please plan to write a post and tell us more about yourself in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let everyone have this thread back so that the exchange of conversation can continue.
Other members here will certainly be along to give you their comments and suggestions that you may be seeking.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@avery123
Dear Avery:
To answer your questions about images, if you look over the informative  LINKS IN RED at the end of my Welcome Message you will see that you CAN NOT post your personal pictures on your thread and NOT show links to your external pictures on your thread or postings until AFTER you have posted at least 15 quality posts (not one-liners or not obvious post padding)

"Visitor                                                         From 0-14 posts. Limited rights other than posting or responding to messages. Specific limitations include no ability to view or edit profiles, not being able to send out private messages, and not being able to upload pictures or link to external pictures."

Any questions, please feel free to ask, but please be sure to read over all of the LINKS that I attached on my Welcome Message.

Best wishes,
Danielle

•  

avery123

Aah okay thank you I was unaware, it has been a long time since I've been on this site. I'll take the picture links out of my post
  •