Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My boyfriend cheated on me (he's 18 and i'am 16)

Started by Astxl, May 16, 2019, 10:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astxl

So he confess me this day (may 16) he is bisexual and he was having gay sex when he was 12 or 13 years old.

I was feeling angry because he in the first time tell me he was straight when we meet, and he say he was virgin like me, and it was a totally liar.

We dating for 3 months already, and i was promessing him we will gonna have sex in may (this month) and i was feeling prepared 1 week before i lost my virginity, and we have sex 7 days ago, and i thought he was losing his virginity with me, but now he confess me this day (may 16) he is bisexual and he was having gay sex when he was 12 or 13 years old with a guy but he was a bottom.

I was feeling angry because he in the first time tell me he was straight when we meet, and he say he was virgin like me, and it was a totally liar, and we did it without condom and im a little bit scared because that, and im afraid he has being having sex with other girls at also, even i ask him if he have sex with other girls and he say no and it scared me alot and makes me jealous at also, but when i asked him if he sees me as potencial couple or just a friend, and he started to thinks and then he say he see mee as potential best girl- friend and i was like, whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

And i think he says that because before times i was saying to a friend of him i don't like him physically or physicolly, but it makes me feel so bad because literally WE HAVE SEX 7 days ago, and it is important to me, and now he literally BREAK UP with me?

And then, he started to say, other girl of the classroom insinuates to him and a day ago she invited him to her house and "they took care of the girl's nephew" but i don't think they only took care of him, because this day he was being a doing insinuations to her.

<removed by moderator> he say "I don't care about physical appareance, i like the feelings" and im so mad, because i lost my virginity with him, and he don't value my love, i give my body to him,and he don't respect that, and its makes me cry so much this day.

even i asked him if he was sayin he is bisexual now because i have a penis, and then he tell me the sunday he seems his old friend who he lost his anal virginity when he was a kid, and i don't know if he was saying it true or no, because he started to act very affeminate, and i was like, okay, if he need to be himselfs, but it mades me sad because im in love with him, but he says to me, and he says to me that guy wanted to have sex with him but he says no, but i feel like it is so weird to being true.

However, im so afraid and sad, so he don't like my feelings? why he now searchs love in the <removed> girl and now not in my if i give him my virginity, I DONT UNDERSTAND, he is mad because old time i say i see him ugly or something? i don't know but i feel very bad, and i don't know how to feel.

I hate this so much, you guys don't know how i feeling right now, i only wants my mom with me.
  •  

Winter02

Gurl,
You are 16. You don't need to be worrying about any of that.
I know this sounds harsh, but you got other things on your plate to deal with being in transition.
Don't let something like this be what worries you. If you think he's cheating, it's best not to continue the relationship. You already don't trust him and have plenty reason not to.
Sounds to me like you were just a trophy for him, which makes me furious.
Yeah no... drop him like a bad habit gurl.
Continue with your life.
Sorry, but again you got other things to worry about.
You got this.

Winter

Sent from my SM-J260T1 using Tapatalk

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Winter02 on May 17, 2019, 09:46:13 AM
Gurl,
I know this sounds harsh, but you got other things on your plate to deal with being in transition.
Don't let something like this be what worries you. If you think he's cheating, it's best not to continue the relationship. You already don't trust him and have plenty reason not to.
Continue with your life.
You got this.

Winter

ditto
  •  

Linde

Gurl,
Continue with your life.
You got this.

Winter

I can only support this!  There are many other good looking guys around who are just waiting to get involved with you!
Don't waste your time with a looser and liar!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Astxl

Gurl,
Continue with your life.
You got this.

Winter

I feel so alone
  •  

Astxl

Quote from: Linde on May 17, 2019, 10:49:09 AM
I can only support this!  There are many other good looking guys around who are just waiting to get involved with you!
Don't waste your time with a looser and liar!

Even if he was not very cute and he did not have much experience with girls, and he had only had a girlfriend 3 years ago, I thought he would not be like that, and we had sex and he left me, why he have to be so cruel with me, what did I did for this, and now ignore everything we live in these 3 months and simply call me "best friend" and act effeminate.

Why did he have to feign his masculinity with me, that I don't understand and it makes me so sad, and FURTHER, even he told me that this fat girl has been insinuated to him, and maybe he wants to try something romantic with her, and tell me "I do not care about the physical appearance or if she's fat or skinny, I care about feelings." So, I stopped attracting him sentimentally? He's an idiot, why he wanted to have to have sex with me, and presenting me to his friends and all that stuff, and now to leave me like that, knowing that it was my first time and that does not matter to him, and now on Monday I'll have to see him in classes and it's horrible.

I don't want to see him so fast with another girl and I feel horrible inside and I don't know how to act in this situation.

He's my first boyfriend, you know? or was, really, im so sad.

My first experience with someone.

<edit by moderator>
  •  

Winter02

Quote from: Astxl on May 17, 2019, 08:27:35 PM
I feel so alone
Astxl,
I'm gonna say this as an emo person... we all do from time to time, but I'm going to say this. You are (from mine and many others perspective) still a baby... you have so many areas to grow. Why waste all your emotion on something that's going to happen over and over in life. Unfortunately,  heartbreak is just a fact of life that really sucks from time to time. Believe me I know.
So I gonna ask you... are you gonna dance when it rains or are you gonna let the rain determine your emotions?

•  

KimOct

Astxl  I originally didn't reply because I figured that someone at 16 will think an old hag  :D like me won't understand.

Here's the thing.  Us oldies have lived it already.  I still remember the pain of my high school relationship.  It seemed like the most important thing in the world.  And it was in MY world.  Then again in college.  And then again in my 20's
and then again in........  well you get the idea.

This is going to happen again..... and yet again.  Enjoy the good times and move through the bad ones.

Here is a line from a song.......  "see the rivers rise and fall.... they will rise and fall again"   True story girl.  ( I don't use gurl, but that's a whole different story )

Kick him to the curb !!!!!!!!
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

Astxl

Quote from: KimOct on May 18, 2019, 01:00:31 AM
Astxl  I originally didn't reply because I figured that someone at 16 will think an old hag  :D like me won't understand.

Here's the thing.  Us oldies have lived it already.  I still remember the pain of my high school relationship.  It seemed like the most important thing in the world.  And it was in MY world.  Then again in college.  And then again in my 20's
and then again in........  well you get the idea.

This is going to happen again..... and yet again.  Enjoy the good times and move through the bad ones.

Here is a line from a song.......  "see the rivers rise and fall.... they will rise and fall again"   True story girl.  ( I don't use gurl, but that's a whole different story )

Kick him to the curb !!!!!!!!

I wish my life romantically were so good like in the movies:(

I feel so jealous when i see those relations who start when they are kids/teens, to marry and be happy making a family:(

Maybe i would never have a great relationship in my teenager years
  •  

Dena

I am a bit old fashion but I think the best way to have a lasting relation ship is by delaying sex. Consider getting to know the next person really well before you agree to sex. It used to be no sex before marriage and engagements might last a year or two. This approach will assure you that the person you are with is attracted to you personally and isn't after sex.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •