Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 7.0

Started by V M, May 17, 2019, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

On your marks...

Get set...

Get Happy!!!   :eusa_clap: :eusa_dance: :icon_biggrin: :icon_bumdance-nerd: :icon_dance: :icon_joy: :icon_cute: :icon_rockon: :icon_yes: :icon_woowoo: :icon_walk: :icon_lol: :icon_wink: :icon_geekdance: :icon_giggle: :icon_pelvic_thrust: :icon_pelvic_thrust2: :icon_wave:

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

CynthiaAnn

a girl friend called me this afternoon out of the blue and we chatted for about an hour, it was great to catch up with her, it was uplifting....

Cynthia -
  •  

islandgirl

I practiced the pieces our new Lesbian Ukulele band is going to pay in our upcoming Pride Parade! Our band is called the LUKULELES! There are about 36 in the group!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

My right breast is looking about the same as my left one now.
Why the girls have taken a few years to even out, I do not know.

I am grateful!   :)  :)

Hugs!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 17, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

Hugs!

Chrissy
Congratulations!  I have the feeling that I may have uneven sized girls for the rest of my life.  The left side is clearly in the lead!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

KathyLauren

Speaking of boobs, I think I might be getting some new growth. :icon_dance:  Since I started on cypro a couple of weeks ago, they feel and look fuller, and my arms bump into them more often when doing stuff.  Who knows, maybe I'll make it to an actual A soon?  (The only reason they didn't call me an AA when they measured me at the store is because there's no such thing as a 38AA!)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Linde on May 18, 2019, 04:33:25 AM
Congratulations!  I have the feeling that I may have uneven sized girls for the rest of my life.  The left side is clearly in the lead!

+1 above

as the left side leads, the right has needs  :)

@KathyLauren

The boob fairy flies and flutters about

Scattering her magic dust, leaving no doubt

That in the next morning, you will awake to see

A new silhouette, that fills you with glee

C -

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 18, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
+1 above

@KathyLauren

C -

Burma Shave

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

emma-f

Having last week being asked to be maid of honour, today another friend asked me to be a bridesmaid.

I am so honoured, as a boy I was never asked to be anything and it makes me feel so accepted. Although I've had a few up and down, this really put a smile on my face xx
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: emma-f on May 18, 2019, 08:16:14 AM
Having last week being asked to be maid of honour, today another friend asked me to be a bridesmaid.

I am so honoured, as a boy I was never asked to be anything and it makes me feel so accepted. Although I've had a few up and down, this really put a smile on my face xx

Jealous jealous jealous!!

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 17, 2019, 08:23:48 PM

Hugs!

Chrissy
[emoji16] hormonal magic works in strange ways
Quote from: Linde on May 18, 2019, 04:33:25 AM
You would be normal then.  Most women don't have a perfectly matched pair.
Quote from: KathyLauren on May 18, 2019, 07:16:20 AM
Speaking of boobs, I think I might be getting some new growth. :icon_dance:  Since I started on cypro a couple of weeks ago, they feel and look fuller, and my arms bump into them more often when doing stuff.  Who knows, maybe I'll make it to an actual A soon?  (The only reason they didn't call me an AA when they measured me at the store is because there's no such thing as a 38AA!)
Just cause they don't make 38AA bras doesn't mean the size doesn't exist. Same goes for my 42AA......
Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 18, 2019, 07:45:35 AM
+1 above

@KathyLauren

C -
The boob fairy must have gotten a new supply of magic dust to spread for the trans ladies as I can also report some recent development.  My formerly 42AA is approaching B cup. They need to fill out some for that to be an actual B. They're pretty firm and not fatty so I'm guessing after 6 months progesterone is showing some effects.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 18, 2019, 07:16:20 AM

That is nice!  Yay!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

The boob fairy must have gotten a new supply of magic dust to spread for the trans ladies as I can also report some recent development.  My formerly 42AA is approaching B cup. They need to fill out some for that to be an actual B. They're pretty firm and not fatty so I'm guessing after 6 months progesterone is showing some effects.

Tonya,

That is good news!  Terrific!

Chrissy
  •  

Vethrvolnir

Today a random thug on a scooter tried to insult me by shouting "gay !" (male gay in my language) at me . I passed !
It made me grin. It made me shout YES! It made me laugh out loud. It made me accidentally "come out  "spontaneously to my daughter. ( who said she doesn't care in a charachteristic i don't care young adult way ... hahaha)

Mostly human
  •  

Bea1968

This is a few days late, but Friday the receptionist at my doctors office had trouble recognizing me.  Kept asking me questions s about when I was born and how to spell my name.  Said that I look at least 10 years younger than the picture they have in my file.  The picture is at least 10 years old so that is pretty darn cool!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am grateful for friends.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 19, 2019, 09:32:58 PM
I am grateful for friends.   :)

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
Exactly correct....   money can not buy good and true friends, and good friends are those that will be by your side even when either one fails the other. 
Thanks for sharing,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

CynthiaAnn

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 20, 2019, 09:03:30 AM
+1

Me too

C -

Hi CynthiaAnn,

@CynthiaAnn

What does +1 mean?   Does it mean "me too?"  Or a shorthand for "count me in with that thought too?"

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

As of today I am on micronized progesterone.  I have capsules for 90 days on hand, and can refill the 90 day amount three more times!

Big boobs, where are you?   >:-)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•