Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 7.0

Started by V M, May 17, 2019, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Linde on May 20, 2019, 10:39:45 PM
As of today I am on micronized progesterone.  I have capsules for 90 days on hand, and can refill the 90 day amount three more times!

Big boobs, where are you?   >:-)

Perhaps you will see more development!   :)  :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 20, 2019, 10:50:01 PM

Perhaps you will see more development!   :)  :)

Chrissy
I have a 40 B now, and would be very happy with a 40 C.  I don't need much more than that, because it would make shopping for tops harder.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Linde on May 20, 2019, 10:39:45 PMBig boobs, where are you?   >:-)

In Congress?

Oops. I said that out loud, didn't I?

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Lexxi

I'm extremely happy that I found this site!! It's exhilarating!! :)
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 17, 2019, 08:23:48 PM
My right breast is looking about the same as my left one now.
Why the girls have taken a few years to even out, I do not know.

I am grateful!   :)  :)

Hugs!

Chrissy

I am not sure why but Renee on the right sure has been tingling and feels warmer than Linda on the left today and yesterday.  Earlier today Renee's nipple hurt if I bumped it against my arm that reached across it.  Maybe this has something to do with Renee filling out.  I have not noticed much change on the left this past year or so. 

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Shay9999

A lovely girl in my chemistry class who is monotone and logical and serious invited our study group to her final in her singing class. She sang Je Veux Vivre from Romeo and Juliet, and she was freaking AMAZING. That little chemistry girl sings like an angel.

There was also a very elderly gentleman who sang What a Wonderful World and it made me cry. He had so much emotion behind his words.
If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Shay9999 on May 21, 2019, 07:17:23 PM
A lovely girl in my chemistry class who is monotone and logical and serious invited our study group to her final in her singing class. She sang Je Veux Vivre from Romeo and Juliet, and she was freaking AMAZING. That little chemistry girl sings like an angel.

There was also a very elderly gentleman who sang What a Wonderful World and it made me cry. He had so much emotion behind his words.
@Shay9999
Dear Shay
Thank you for your "feel-good" posting.   Singing and using one's voice for that sort of thing is so amazing and stirs passion in the listeners.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Linde

Found a mechanic who is willing to come out to my place and try to fix the generator of my motorhome.  My drive up north will start pretty soon, and I better have a working generator to keep the air conditioning going!

•  

Vethrvolnir

Quote from: Shay9999 on May 21, 2019, 07:17:23 PM

Wow!
Mostly human
  •  

Vethrvolnir

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 21, 2019, 07:02:57 PM

I am not sure why but Renee on the right sure has been tingling and feels warmer than Linda on the left today and yesterday.  Earlier today Renee's nipple hurt if I bumped it against my arm that reached across it.  Maybe this has something to do with Renee filling out.  I have not noticed much change on the left this past year or so. 

Chrissy

^  ^  they have names. Cute! 
Mine never became the same size.  And the biggest one didn't work properly even . Lazy thing. :)

I heard having asymmetrical boob like one bigger than  the other  is very common.
Mostly human
  •  

Vethrvolnir

Quote from: Linde on May 21, 2019, 07:56:44 PM
Found a mechanic who is willing to come out to my place and try to fix the generator of my motorhome.  My drive up north will start pretty soon, and I better have a working generator to keep the air conditioning going!

What a great thing to have a mobile house. Can you just park and live anywhere you like? Like in a nice forest?
Mostly human
  •  

Haley Conner

"What made you happy today"? : Coming here and feeling appreciated and understood.  ^-^
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 22, 2019, 11:01:37 AM
"What made you happy today"? : Coming here and feeling appreciated and understood.  ^-^

@Haley Conner
Dear Haley:
Yes indeed, that is one of the key features and great advantages of being involved in the Susan's Place Forums... this is where members can find support, encouragement and a place to safely exchange thoughts and questions in a friendly and accepting atmosphere....  and eventually perhaps develop like-minded friends as the exchange of comments and replies continue on.

I fondly recall Welcoming you as a new member here back at the end of March, almost 2 months ago.   I have been very pleased to see that you have become quite involved in the various threads and have posted frequently with cordial, helpful and kind replies.   

I will be looking forward to getting to know you better as time goes on here on the forums.

Thank you for all the posting and sharing that you do.
HUGS and best wishes as always,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Haley Conner

Thank you, Danielle, and I appreciate all the effort you put forth making new members such as myself feel welcomed and helping them get their bearings.  And EVERYone here seems very nice.   Where are all the "mean girls"?   :laugh:
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 22, 2019, 12:25:12 PM
Thank you, Danielle, and I appreciate all the effort you put forth making new members such as myself feel welcomed and helping them get their bearings.  And EVERYone here seems very nice.   Where are all the "mean girls"?   :laugh:

I won't mention the place where I've heard most of them are, since I've never read it. They aren't here, anyway!

Welcome Haley! It's nice to have another new sister in our flock!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

@Haley Conner @Alaskan Danielle

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 22, 2019, 12:25:12 PM

Yes Haley, Danielle is a Northern Star*Girl that shines her light on everyone she meets, and very much cherished here.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Haley Conner

@Steph Thank you, I will certainly avoid that place.  Hopefully they stay there.  :laugh:
@Jessica Absolutely!
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Vethrvolnir on May 22, 2019, 10:43:46 AM
What a great thing to have a mobile house. Can you just park and live anywhere you like? Like in a nice forest?
Yes, I can boone dock!  I have a water tank big enough for about 4 days of use water, and holding tanks big enough for a bout 7 days (if on does a 1/2 second shower).  The unit has a build in generator and everything a small home needs.
When i had my house for sale up north, the dog and I lived in it for 3 month, and now this summer e will go up north and plan to live in it about 3 months again.  It has a full queen size bed in the back and a flip couch in the font.

It depends on the local laws where you can park.  You can park in any areas that are under the federal BML.

•  

Linde

I think that I am heavily on the path to SRS.  I just was called by the Mayo Clinic in Mn, that I will have a nurse interview with the transgender department end of July, and will meet with a social worker and the surgeon early August!
I am in the system and the ball is rolling!
I did my annual checkups and health maintenance with them for almost 40 years, and they pulled my file and felt there should not be any problem for me for the surgery!

This is a pretty good day for me!

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Linde on May 22, 2019, 03:17:19 PM
I think that I am heavily on the path to SRS.  I just was called by the Mayo Clinic in Mn, that I will have a nurse interview with the transgender department end of July, and will meet with a social worker and the surgeon early August!
I am in the system and the ball is rolling!
I did my annual checkups and health maintenance with them for almost 40 years, and they pulled my file and felt there should not be any problem for me for the surgery!

This is a pretty good day for me!

Very nice Linde, you are on your way it seems  :)

C -
  •