Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 7.0

Started by V M, May 17, 2019, 03:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 20, 2019, 10:28:46 PM

Hi CynthiaAnn,

@CynthiaAnn

What does +1 mean?   Does it mean "me too?"  Or a shorthand for "count me in with that thought too?"

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan - I just found your question here, and yes you have the meaning of it, it means I agree or 2nd the thought above (+1), It's like forum shorthand  :)

Have a wonderful day

C -
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 22, 2019, 04:03:39 PM
@ChrissyRyan - I just found your question here, and yes you have the meaning of it, it means I agree or 2nd the thought above (+1), It's like forum shorthand  :)

Have a wonderful day

C -

@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Then I could postulate that  (-1) might mean that I do not agree or count me out? ???   
I am just having fun here!!!   :) :) :)
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Linde on May 22, 2019, 03:17:19 PM
I think that I am heavily on the path to SRS.  I just was called by the Mayo Clinic in Mn, that I will have a nurse interview with the transgender department end of July, and will meet with a social worker and the surgeon early August!
I am in the system and the ball is rolling!
I did my annual checkups and health maintenance with them for almost 40 years, and they pulled my file and felt there should not be any problem for me for the surgery!

This is a pretty good day for me!

@Linde

I am so happy for you to hear of this development Linde!

I am still taking things slowly... But that is okay.

Ahhh, some of the ladies here are so inspirational, and very determined.  That is wonderful. :)

I sit in admiration.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 22, 2019, 04:03:39 PM

Have a wonderful day

C -

@CynthiaAnn

Thank you so much for letting me know.  :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 22, 2019, 04:06:00 PM
   @CynthiaAnn
Dear Cynthia:
Then I could postulate that  (-1) might mean that I do not agree or count me out? ???   
I am just having fun here!!!   :) :) :)
Danielle

I will interject that is usually more useful to think Positively +1 than Negatively -1. 

Chrissy
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 22, 2019, 04:07:22 PM

@Linde

I am so happy for you to hear of this development Linde!

I am still taking things slowly... But that is okay.

Ahhh, some of the ladies here are so inspirational, and very determined.  That is wonderful. :)

I sit in admiration.   :)

Chrissy
Thank you Chrissy!  I understand fully that you are taking it slowly, but you are quite a bit younger than I, and I have to push, because I want to have a few years left with my very own vagina!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

ChrissyRyan

Got a nice little hairstyling trim to keep everything looking good.  Been so busy.  I would love to have longer, attractive hair; however, having less time needed to take care of the shorter hair as compared to longer hair is a trade off.  But for longer hair, that is where the one wig I have comes in handy!

Chrissy
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 22, 2019, 06:24:45 PM
Got a nice little hairstyling trim to keep everything looking good.  Been so busy.  I would love to have longer, attractive hair; however, having less time to take care of the shorter hair is a trade off.  But for longer hair, that is where the one wig I have comes in handy!

Chrissy
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
Last winter a year ago I had below shoulder length hair....  I love how it looked but it did take quite a bit of time to keep it looking good, especially on windy days and when wearing winter hats (in the winter we always wear winter hats)

Then last summer I had my hair cut and styled, kind of a pixie cut well above my shoulders but below my ears.
I had tons of compliments on how it looked on me.   Lately I have been growing it our again but it is still above my shoulders for now.

Long hair in women's styles was something that I always wanted, I though it made me look more feminine... BUT, I am not thinking that as much now....  there are so many cute and easy to care for shorter styles of women's hair.....

I think it is always best to do for yourself what makes you happy and make you feel feminine.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 22, 2019, 06:33:21 PM
@ChrissyRyan
Dear Chrissy:
Last winter a year ago I had below shoulder length hair....  I love how it looked but it did take quite a bit of time to keep it looking good, especially on windy days and when wearing winter hats (in the winter we always wear winter hats)

Then last summer I had my hair cut and styled, kind of a pixie cut well above my shoulders but below my ears.
I had tons of compliments on how it looked on me.   Lately I have been growing it our again but it is still above my shoulders for now.

Long hair in women's styles was something that I always wanted, I though it made me look more feminine... BUT, I am not thinking that as much now....  there are so many cute and easy to care for shorter styles of women's hair.....

I think it is always best to do for yourself what makes you happy and make you feel feminine.

Hugs,
Danielle

@Alaskan Danielle

Well you do look feminine in your hairstyle (as I remember in pictures that you have used as your avatar), that is for sure.  I think a nice same-length all around hairstyle down to about my chin would be nice for me to have and maintain.

Chrissy

•  

Linde

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 22, 2019, 06:33:21 PM

Hugs,
Danielle[/b]
I currently have something like a pixie cut.  But I am also growing it out more.  I want my hair to be about shoulder long.
I think that is a good compromise between to much work to keep it looking good (we don't wear heads here in the winter, we wear those wide rimmed ones in the summer), and looking feminin.  I have to do everything I can, to hide my ears, I think I have the largest ears of any person in mankind!

•  

LordKAT

I finally got this site to recognize me again. Had some issues with a virus that messed up a number of things, still have some issues but hope  I can resolve those also.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: LordKAT on May 23, 2019, 05:55:45 AM
I finally got this site to recognize me again. Had some issues with a virus that messed up a number of things, still have some issues but hope  I can resolve those also.

You are always welcome  :-*
  •  

LordKAT

Thanks Cindy. My life would be a much more horrible thing if it  hadn't been for me meeting you here.
  •  

Shay9999

This happened yesterday, but before my first chemistry final, my study group came together and we took a picture of us all in our study group shirts! It was so much fun.

If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Shay9999 on May 23, 2019, 10:02:10 AM
This happened yesterday, but before my first chemistry final, my study group came together and we took a picture of us all in our study group shirts! It was so much fun.

@Shay9999
A happy looking study group that will surely end up with good grades!!!   The tongue sticking out is a sign of intense thought for sure!!!! ;) :o

I am curious, what is the message on the Red T-shirts? ???

Thank you for sharing your fun picture, wishing you all well with your studies.
HUGS,
Danielle

•  

Shay9999

Just the shirt below. It says, "Team Flower Power." It's the Mario Fire Flower inside a Benzene ring.

Unfortunately this semester I got my first B in 8 years, and it was in this chemistry class.
If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •  

V M

Quote from: LordKAT on May 23, 2019, 05:55:45 AM

Quote from: Cindy on May 23, 2019, 06:10:00 AM
You are always welcome  :-*

Hecks Yeah LordKAT!!! Darn good to see you again!!!

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

You too VM, I've missed some of our chats. Real good to see you .
  •  

Linde

Was for the first time ever in my life in a gay and lesbian bar today!
I enjoyed the atmosphere a lot (was there with one of my cis friends).  Everybody was very friendly and non challenging!  We plan to go back!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Linde on May 25, 2019, 07:02:29 PM
Was for the first time ever in my life in a gay and lesbian bar today!
I enjoyed the atmosphere a lot (was there with one of my cis friends).  Everybody was very friendly and non challenging!  We plan to go back!

Linde,

That sounds positive!  Great!  I am glad you liked the place and had a good time.

Chrissy
  •