Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Breast augmentation and FFS together in one surgery setting?

Started by DebbySoufflage, May 21, 2019, 02:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DebbySoufflage

I have decided on what surgeries I need to consider my transition complete. These include: breast implants, buttock implants and facial feminization surgery. I would like to do the buttock implants in a year from now. The breast augmentation and the facial feminization surgery, I would like to do in one surgery setting.

Anyone else who has had BA and FFS at the same time?
What were your experiences?

Thank you.

Luv,
Debby
  •  

Kendra

I had Labiaplasty and BA during the same operation last summer.  I know this doesn't precisely answer your question (my FFS was separate 2 months earlier) but I've experienced two surgeries with one operating room visit.  I'd be fine combining FFS and BA if the surgeon(s) are okay with it. 

A few surgeons in Thailand perform GCS, FFS and BA all during one operation.  I had my Labiaplasty + BA in Arizona, and FFS in Spain. 

My understanding is buttock implants require initial recovery chest-down, so that can't be combined with other procedures. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I did FFS and BA in one shot.  My FFS was pretty minor all considered and was basically from the eyebrows up.

But anyway while Dr. Crane was grinding away on my skull Dr. DeLeon was stuffing my chest and it worked out well.  Recovery was a bit painful as expected, not being able to lift my arms was definitely a bummer, but I managed and recovered nicely.

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Danni98

It would probably depend on how much ffs you are having. I asked my surgeon and he said he couldn't do that much at one time.
  •  

DebbySoufflage

I will be having rhinoplasty and brow bone reduction together with forehead contouring and breast augmentation.
  •