Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Why do i have red stretch marks on my boobs all the sudden?

Started by Angélique LaCava, May 21, 2019, 05:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angélique LaCava

They came up a few weeks ago, i thought it was a busted vein, but they got worse. Im 3.5 years on hrt; i thought something like that would have hsppened early on. Anyone else have this? Im only a B cup.
  •  

SadieBlake

No idea?! You haven't had a BA then?

I'm also 3.5 years on hrt and nothing like that with me, have you lost weight? ... seems unlikely, I remember only seeing photos of you looking pretty skinny.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

mako9802

•  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: SadieBlake on May 21, 2019, 06:09:23 AM
No idea?! You haven't had a BA then?

I'm also 3.5 years on hrt and nothing like that with me, have you lost weight? ... seems unlikely, I remember only seeing photos of you looking pretty skinny.
no.im 155lbs 5'7 been that past couple months.
  •  

Haley Conner

Stretch marks are caused by growth.  To treat them try lavender oil, and be sure to work it in thoroughly.  I have a product called "bio-oil" which I have used for skin discoloration, but it contains lavender oil and some other good stuff, including an ingredient that helps it penetrate the skin, and is good for stretch marks, scars, etc.  I think it's available from Walgreens if I remember correctly.
  •  

CindyLouFromCO

Quote from: Haley Conner on May 21, 2019, 10:04:11 AM
Stretch marks are caused by growth.  To treat them try lavender oil, and be sure to work it in thoroughly.  I have a product called "bio-oil" which I have used for skin discoloration, but it contains lavender oil and some other good stuff, including an ingredient that helps it penetrate the skin, and is good for stretch marks, scars, etc.  I think it's available from Walgreens if I remember correctly.

Yes!, you need to moisturize, and moisturize during breast growth.  Also around the arm pits is where we tend to build up fat.  I learned this from another woman when I first started HRT.
I've taken what others have offered, so now I'm giving back.
  •