Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Bathroom use

Started by Anastasia, May 23, 2019, 06:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Not really sure how to ask this, so I'll provide a little background. As mentioned elsewhere, I had a day to dress and I wore a dress. Towards the end of the day, I needed to use the bathroom. I couldn't really see how without making a mess, and since it was close to time for my wife to be home, I went ahead and just changed back into a less feminine outfit.

But it got me thinking- How does one use the restroom in a dress? I can see unzipping and stepping out of a skirt. I know this is a simple, silly question, but had I been out, I would have been lost. My solution, at home, was to take it off, but that is not an option in a public bathroom. I see the subject of which bathroom to use frequently, but I have never seen (for lack of a better phrase) what happens in the bathroom.
  •  

Lexxi

I just pull mine up around my waist then sit down to do my business. I make sure it's bunched up enough that I don't sit on it or dip the back of it in the water. If I'm alone at home I'll just pull the front up and have access to everything I need to get the process started. Easy peasey.
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

KathyLauren

Yes, skirt up, panties down.  When putting yourself back together, make sure the back of your skirt doesn't get caught in the waistband, or you'll be giving folks behind you a show when you leave the bathroom.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 23, 2019, 07:35:51 PM
make sure the back of your skirt doesn't get caught in the waistband, or you'll be giving folks behind you a show when you leave the bathroom.
As it happened to me a couple of weeks ago.  I was wearing a pretty light weight, thin skirt, and did my business and went to wash my hands.  While I was standing there, another lady tapped on my shoulder and told me that my skirt is inside my underpants.  I was lucky this lady caught it before I left the bathroom.
When I told my cis friends about this, they laughed and said that it happens to all women once in a while!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NancyBalik

Being married, I've learned a good deal about behaving like a woman through observation, so solving this puzzle was no mystery to me. I would not want to stand while wearing a dress or a skirt — no way do I want to "pee like a man" when I'm dressed as a woman. Kinda ruins the illusion — for me... Nancy
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: NancyBalik on May 24, 2019, 01:54:43 PM
Being married, I've learned a good deal about behaving like a woman through observation, so solving this puzzle was no mystery to me. I would not want to stand while wearing a dress or a skirt — no way do I want to "pee like a man" when I'm dressed as a woman. Kinda ruins the illusion — for me... Nancy

@NancyBalik
Dear Nancy:
Very good point.... in a ladies bathroom with several stalls,
you don't want other ladies seeing (under the stall door) your feet facing the wrong way.
HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 23, 2019, 07:35:51 PM
Yes, skirt up, panties down.  When putting yourself back together, make sure the back of your skirt doesn't get caught in the waistband, or you'll be giving folks behind you a show when you leave the bathroom.

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
I have seen that happen to several ladies that I observed coming out of the ladies room... 
... hopefully there are "friendly" witnesses that can give a "heads up" to the poor victims????

A very good pointer and suggestions.
HUGS,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Anastasia

Well, it would seem I over thought the problem and made it bigger than it was.  ;D  And good advice on making sure I am put back together right. My skirt inside my panties makes failing my zipper check seem trivial!
  •