Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

GCS insurance

Started by SusanL, May 24, 2019, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SusanL

Hello all. I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic so please move if needed. I am wondering if there is anyone that has select health insurance and knows of any surgeons in idaho or utah that do GCS surgery. I am trying to find a doctor that is in network of select health so i won't have to pay out the nose to get my surgery done hopefully this or next year. Thanks all and Big Hugs!!!!!
  •  

Dena

The only suggestion I have is to ask your insurance company what their procedure is when you require surgery and there isn't a surgeon available in their network. While there are several choices for surgeons, it might be very difficult to locate one in the states you mentioned.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

SusanL

I asked my broker about that already and she said I would have to pay it out of pocket.
  •  

Kendra

I don't know if this surgeon will work with your insurance company but several Susan's members had good GCS results in north Idaho: Surgery with Dr. Stiller

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •