Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Once I've done Sigmoid colon IN BKK, THAILAND (Wasn't scary like I thought lol)

Started by lizala, May 23, 2019, 02:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lizala

First of all I've never post in here before (don't count introduce myself lol)  if I break the rule of this group pls sorry and tell me :D
Hopefully my story can help y'all....let's enjoy my journey

Aight...Boom My name is Lila, 30 years old from Toronto . I wanna share my Sex Reassignment Surgery experience in Thailand with y'all . I spent a >-bleeped-< load of time on the internet  looking for the best hospitals that could perform a decent job. You know what i mean? Yes. A decent sex change . I've been search many surgeon around the world at first I was think about to do in Austin,Texas but it expensive >-bleeped-< like seriously, i couldn't afford....so i change direction to Asia cuz I heard a lot about Thailand There's many surgeon. I saw some several famous SRS surgeon in there and the prices are different. So i found this clinic in Thailand with a very good reputation on some website, name is MAXI Cosmetic Surgery by Dr. Kanit. At first i was hesitate,  He wasn't famous in other country cuz I haven't see his name that much but I saw his website there's so many Thai ppl and foreigner done surgery with him so I start to consultation online almost a year, also other surgeon and the things is this clinic are cheapest like 11k for sigmoid colon....I've been contact them on FB fanpage for a year till i decided to pay deposit and made appointment.

I had time to prepare myself around 2 month before surgery....Yeah girl I'm ready to get vagina lol

My first time to have surgery overseas. I have always wanted to cut my penis off, but the thought of it. Crap, it's so terrifying. Finding a professional surgeon with thousands of surgeries on his belt, and could be trusted, was the most important thing for me. Dr.Kanit is the kind of surgeon i had spent years on internet searching for. I had consultation online with Dr. kanit and His staff ,I had a problem that my dick so small so they recommend me to pick Sigmoid colon technique for my Gender confirmation surgery and explain detail for preparation before get sex change. (you need to let them know your inform like hormone therapy, particular drug and food allergic etc.)

I booked my ticket from Toronto to BKK 1 month before surgery date

When i arrived to the airport at Bangkok, I went straight to the Maxi Cosmetic Surgery clinic to meet with the surgeon. I won't lie to you this was one of the most terrifying things i've ever done in my life. The surgeon explained to me the entire procedure. Then bring me to health check up and Psychiatrist to get a evaluation test (You need to get 1 mental examination from Psychiatrist in your country and another one in Thailand )  to make sure that i'm healthy and my mental ready to Gender reassignment. Guess what... i had to show my penis to surgeon to plan for operation ....GRRR it was a awkward moment in my life lol but Dr. Kanit said.... "Don't be shy i've seen a lot of  dick and i got one as well "

Here we are!!! I woke up early morning today I'm so excited to get a new vagina....get ready and Do not forget to shave your public <not allowed>
I arrived in Phayathai 2 hospital....i would say here is a good place and nice service. the nurse let me get into operate room on 10 am , change my clothes and stand by....Tbh i was scared and nervous  i was like...lord god pls save my life lol....starting process by Anesthesia and i fell asleep like a baby then i woke up on 6 pm.
What i was to expect. Basically waking up i saw a bunch of bandage and drained , matter fact wasn't pain all i felt it numb but after anethesia gone guess what I was pain as <not allowed> like give me painkiller real quick and i can felt some things in new vagina. Dr.Kanit alway follow my symtom all the nurse took care of me so well gave me painkiller, it relieve me a lot...i spend time in hospital for 4 day on the bed...pretty much Pee pee, eat , sleep it was bored <not allowed> but i couldn't do anything so.....lol

A week afterward.my wound looking good, dry and no more bleeding, i went to follow up in MAXI Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. to meet a Dr. Kanit. Guess what? today i need to dilation my new pussy as i heard about it pain as >-bleeped-<....His staff help me to do this process (easily to imagine, dilator look like a deedo has 3 size S M L) I start at S She put dilator in my vagina to expand and see how depth i got....Damnit!!! like 7 inch ><  They said  i had to use dilator couple time each 15 - 30 minute every single day.... real talk i don't want but i have to. TT 

Dr.Kanit and his team took good care of me during and after the surgery . But, that did not take the pain away. The pain for the first couple days was unbearable but like i said i was under very good care as friend till i flew back to Toronto they still kept contact and follow up....this was a great experience i'm sure to recommend Maxi cosmetic surgery to my friend. Thanks Dr.kanit and staff to made my dream i'm happy with new vagina, can't wait to use it.

The day that i write review my incision goes well, I got 8 inches depth, I used KY sometime but i had self lubricant...y'all I can say that I'm happy with my new Pus*y with my white dude lol

Thanks for reading my story... I hope you enjoy :D

<Edited by moderator - Susan's Terms of Service>
  •  

jenn90210

Is it just me or does this post seem to be written by MAXI Cosmetic Surgery staff? The grammar and writing style of this post is identical to that of their website...  :-\

HRT - April 16, 2012
Full Time - January 8, 2013
BA & Body Feminization - Dr. Suarez - Oct 5, 2013
VFS - Dr. Kim - March 18, 2014

FFS - Dr. DiMaggio - December 11, 2014
  •  

lizala

Thanks for comments  ;D ;D ;D

Nah, I work an engineer in Canada

Well,I might compliment them a lot, cuz it wasn't what I expected. just wanna share my experience that's all.

Thanks for read anyway  ;D
  •  

AnonyMs

I've a few questions.

How long was the wait list?

What psych letters did you require?

There's not much written about Dr Kanit for SRS. Where did you find out about it?

Which other surgeons did you consider?
  •  

lizala

I searching a lot before I decided, there's many surgeon in Thailand and it cheaper than USA I found him in American society of plastic surgeons website he's one of members so I check him out and other as well. Was think about Dr.Sutin but their prices are completely different. Dr.kanit result is also great (I saw in pics) at first I was thought as you... not much about him on internet.

I got mental examination in there 2 letter from 2 Thai psychiatrist cuz it hard to find in here
I made appointment 2 months before I fly and discontinued hormones since... go check it out  ;) :)
  •  

jenn90210

How long has it been since you had the surgery?
does he only perform colon GCS?

HRT - April 16, 2012
Full Time - January 8, 2013
BA & Body Feminization - Dr. Suarez - Oct 5, 2013
VFS - Dr. Kim - March 18, 2014

FFS - Dr. DiMaggio - December 11, 2014
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: lizala on May 24, 2019, 05:41:40 AM
Nah, I work an engineer in Canada

My question is since you live in Canada, why not go to Brassard in Montreal and have the surgery covered by OHIP?  There is also a trans surgery clinic being set up at Women's College Hospital, in Toronto.  However, I have no idea if they're at the point where they're able to do GCS.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

NCAmazon

AnneK,

There are mixed reviews about Brassard and Brassard doesn't perform Colon.  I've seen many seem to go to Kamol in Thailand and have it paid by the Canadian Gov..  That is a nice option for Canada girls.
  •  

lizala

Quote from: AnneK on May 24, 2019, 04:22:20 PM
My question is since you live in Canada, why not go to Brassard in Montreal and have the surgery covered by OHIP?  There is also a trans surgery clinic being set up at Women's College Hospital, in Toronto.  However, I have no idea if they're at the point where they're able to do GCS.

First of all, I was born in Philippine(mixed white), I wasn't cannadian citizen when I've done SRS (that's was my problem), as I remembered I've been here only few month so I couldn't apply insurance, I search about Dr.Brassard too, he only perform SRS with skin graft.

•  

lizala

Quote from: jenn90210 on May 24, 2019, 04:09:10 PM
How long has it been since you had the surgery?
does he only perform colon GCS?

I had SRS a year and haft. He does colon,skin graft and other cosmetic surgeries.

•