Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Toothache, Headaches

Started by Carla68, May 25, 2019, 08:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carla68

Hi all,

Just a quick question but has anyone had issues with teeth,. Jaw head aching

I have pretty bad teeth but just had a checkup and nothing obvious found wrong but have been sore for couple of months and almost constant last few days

I cant quite pin point the pain but it's like my head is being crushed

Thanks
Carla

Orchiectomy 28th July 2020
GRS 22nd June 2021
FFS 22nd June 2021
  •  

Maid Marion

Has life been unusually stressful?  Teeth grinding and even cracked teeth can happen.
  •  

Lexxi

Hi Carla,

Marion might have hit the nail on the head so to speak. When I get stressed, which is a lot most days, I grind my teeth at night. I'll wake up in the morning and my jaw will really be hurting. Well it did before I started sleeping with a night guard. It's kind of like those mouth guards that sports people wear, except it's really thin. I got it from my dentist.

Oh I just thought of something...it looks exactly like one of those invisalign braces they advertise on TV. In fact I think it's the same thing. Anyway get you one of those and see if it helps. Mine was kind of expensive because it came from the dentist, but I'm pretty sure I saw the same thing in Walmart one day in the dental aisle.

Hope that helps,

xoxo

Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

Dena

Is there more pain in one spot or one side of your jaw. If so, it might be time for a full set of X-rays to verify nothing is happening inside the jaw. To reduce X-ray exposure, they only take them every few years but sometimes there is a reason to take them more often.

On the other side, I get migraines and at some point, the pain can move into my teeth. Migraine might occur more often on estrogen so your best bet is to reduce the number of triggers. For me, lack of sleep can trigger a migraine but there are many other triggers.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Quinn

Sinus infections and allergies that bother your sinus can also cause tooth and jaw pain
If your on HRT estrogen has the possibility to cause migraines in some people also as Dena has said
Best of luck 
  •  

Carla68

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses, I have been trying to get more sleep and that seems to of helped it

My Daughter grinds her teeth but I never have so don't think its that

will wait and see how it goes

Carla

Carla

Orchiectomy 28th July 2020
GRS 22nd June 2021
FFS 22nd June 2021
  •