Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

How long should I wait to have breast augmentation after starting hrt?

Started by sweetjohnnylat, May 26, 2019, 01:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetjohnnylat

I started hrt 14 months ago. I started with a low dose and have been on the full dose for me for about 4-5 months. I'm about a b cup right now and still wear fake breastforms in public. I'm thankful for both the growing breasts and the forms. hopefully I'll be free of the forms one day.
I'm trying to be patient and will wait patiently hopefully they will grow to the size I want to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: sweetjohnnylat on May 26, 2019, 01:55:11 PM
I started hrt 14 months ago. I started with a low dose and have been on the full dose for me for about 4-5 months. I'm about a b cup right now and still wear fake breastforms in public. I'm thankful for both the growing breasts and the forms. hopefully I'll be free of the forms one day.
I'm trying to be patient and will wait patiently hopefully they will grow to the size I want to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd give it two years. I found that moving past that point and especially post surgery stuff just took off. I'm at d cup and still going. There is no way I want to bigger at this point. :)
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Denise

At the time I was 56.  I had BA 364 days after starting.  (The surgeon has a wait-a-year soft policy.) Originally I was scheduled for 2 weeks later but has a cancellation.  I took that appointment before I took another breath. 

BTW my growth stopped at 6 months and I'm now 2 years and 7 months on HRT with no increase in breast size. 

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Dani

Most ladies here report that at 3 to 5 years of HRT your breasts will be about as big as they will ever get by hormone therapy alone. If you still want to be bigger, then surgery is one option, not the only option.

I have one friend who tried Estradiol and mentally, it just did not work for her. So without much of any HRT she had a BA with 600 cc silicone over the muscle implants. She still wants to go larger.

Of course, you can get a BA at any time you wish.
  •  

Janes Groove

Minimum 3 years.

Cisgender women can't even GET silicone BA until they turn 22.
  •