Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dr. Haben - Recording and Stuff

Started by Shay9999, May 27, 2019, 12:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay9999

Hey guys! So, first off, everyone has different experiences and you shouldn't use the results from one person to decide what a surgeon is worth. Dr. Haben is a remarkable surgeon, and his website has a few accomplished samples of his work. However, just because some people have had great experiences and some had horrible means you'll be like any of them. I felt a need to express this for people who were confused and stuff. Anyway, I used to stream games, and I threw them up on my YouTube channel. I decided I'd also upload some private videos for people to hear my voice changes over time before I start streaming again.

I'll update this post with all my updates over time. I plan to do every 30 days or so.

Pre-Op (long video, sorry):

30 days post-op:

If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •  

KristySims

Wow thanks for doing that!  And you sound ....AND look incredible!! I'm so excited for you :) and I'm getting excited for mine even more!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

•