Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Referred to as a lady

Started by Cayla, May 27, 2019, 03:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayla

Sitting at the back of a bus I was sat opposite a young girl and her mum, the girl  kept looking over to me and then suddenly said to her mum "I like that bag (which was my rucksack) I've got that one" and her mum replied to her "yes thats the ladies bag" it made me instantly smile and as the journey ended I let the girl and her mum off before me and the mum said "thanks luv"  in a polite way, in my eyes referring to me as a lady, it made my day.

Cayla x
  •  

Lexxi

That's wonderful Cayla! Congratulations  :) :) :)
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

Cayla

Thank you Lexxi it did sure feel good being called a lady for the first time purposely, its certainly intensified my desire to become the woman I want to be. Hope all is well for you hun hope you've had a good positive day

Cayla
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cayla on May 27, 2019, 03:51:08 PM
Sitting at the back of a bus I was sat opposite a young girl and her mum, the girl  kept looking over to me and then suddenly said to her mum "I like that bag (which was my rucksack) I've got that one" and her mum replied to her "yes thats the ladies bag" it made me instantly smile and as the journey ended I let the girl and her mum off before me and the mum said "thanks luv"  in a polite way, in my eyes referring to me as a lady, it made my day.

Cayla x

Yay!    :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica

Isn't this something we all pray for.  So happy for you!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cayla

Yes I hope it happens more often to me and to all other transexual women, thanks ladies.

Cayla
  •  

KathyLauren

I've been full-time for more than two years, and I still get a thrill when I am referred to as a lady or ma'am.  The most common case is going into a restaurant with my wife.  "Good evening, ladies", or "Are you ladies ready to order?"  It never gets old.

Enjoy it, Cayla!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •