Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Nipples & shirts

Started by Gamergirl, May 28, 2019, 05:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamergirl

Kind of a strange question.. but has anybody had breast implants and noticed that their nipples are visible under shirts.. even with a sports bra on ? I have  C-cup size implants. I've had implants for a couple years and only just now noticed them with my usual bras/shirts. 

Any advice ? Thanks
  •  

AnneK

Mine have been noticeable for years, even before HRT.  It's just the way I'm built.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

mm

Welcome to womanhood, erect nipples are common for many girls.  Some just go on living and assume everyone else will too and not look at when. Most women go with a padded bra so they don't show through. There are pasties that you can put over your nipple so they will show less.
  •  

Linde

Mine are hard and erect for years now, they seem not to go down at all.  I do not have any implants, and I am a 42 C.  Those little buggers are pretty visible through most clothing.  A slightly padded bra is the solution.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•