Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Roll Call for Members

Started by Allie Jayne, January 02, 2024, 05:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie Jayne

Can members logging onto the site make a brief post here so we know who is around? It will also help to generate some activity!

Not the best start to 2024 for this Forum, but let's look forward. I am knee deep in grandchildren for the school holidays, and they expect my full attention all the time!

Hugs,

Allie
  •  

Iztaccihuatl

My user account did survive.

Heidemarie
  •  

davina61

Still here, luckily I joined in 2017.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Susan

I'm here! Got my first good sleep in 4 days last night. Between December 30th and Jan 1st I had like 6-8 hours of sleep in total. Last night I got 11 hours.

I am actively working on improving the forums, installing quality of life mods, and modernizing things as much as possible.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

CaelaNotKayla

Sparkly new account- but I'm here!

Hugs!!

Caela.
"Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold"- Demi Lovato
  •  

imallie

I had to start afresh, but I'm here.

Love,
Allie

P.S. it seemed to be asking me to do the 3 steps of verification just to post this response. Not sure if there's something I neglected to do in signing back up?
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I'm here. I occasionally made backup copies of my posts using 'cut and paste', so I'm rebuilding my blog one post at a time.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

tgirlamg

Howdy All!!!... Here I Is!!!... where do we go from here?... Onward Of Course!!!

Hugs to All

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Devlyn

Present and accounted for!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: tgirlamg on January 02, 2024, 12:34:12 PMHowdy All!!!... Here I Is!!!... where do we go from here?... Onward Of Course!!!

Hugs to All

Ashley 😀💕🌻

Indeed!
  •  

Jessica_Rose

FYI - For those who have links in their signatures, remove '/forums' from the link and that should fix it.

Example:
Old: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,233104.0.html
New: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,233104.0.html
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Mariah

I am still here too. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Jessica_K

I am only gone a day and look what's happened!!!

I am back and will create my blog again when it can be. It's really hard navigating a new forum layout and not knowing what's here or not.

Hugs to all,
Jessica xxx

Gosh only 170 posts !!
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Chloe

Quote from: ChloePosts:1,241 (0.198 per day)
Date registered:04 November 2006
This is Susans and Why are We not Afraid?
Because "We Are Still Here!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Jenn104

I used the reset to change my login, from Jennifer7020 to Jenn104.

hmmm

now I need to figure out how to get my HRT ticker thingy back.
"I want to be remembered as a woman ... who dared to be a catalyst of change."
                 - Shirley Chisolm

•  

coral

Coral back too.  FYI was known as "coral23" before. Now resigned up as Coral, which was my original intention.

Thanks All, and looking forward to a great 2024!
    Corals
  •  

Allison R

I am here and I also had to start over, but it is a reset and hopefully I will be able to fill a blog with mostly positive posts!
  •  

imallie

Just wondering if anyone knows a) how I edit my profile (to add a photo or a bottom bar, etc) and how I can stop having to do the security questions each time I post? Is the latter just something that is going to happen while I am "new" (*sigh*)? 
As others have said before, while I am saddened to have lost my old blog posts from the standpoint of a record of my transition to this point, my life is lived from today forward - so that's really all that matters!
  •  

Devlyn

The verification questions are only for the first few posts, it's done for spam prevention. The rest should be answered here:

Things that you should read

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: imallie on January 03, 2024, 02:55:08 PMmy life is lived from today forward - so that's really all that matters!

The secret of life dear sister!!!

Onward We Go!

Hugs!

A 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •