News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

After the CRASH - Members returning to the Forum

Started by Northern Star Girl, January 02, 2024, 03:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

For our returning members.... WELCOME BACK  
I know first hand how disappointing to see that much what we had shared about our journeys and
about our life trials and tribulations here on the Forum are lost....
            However
...the internet never forgets and I have been able to find a fair share of my posts and
writings on the internet archives... you have to be creative with your search language in the
search bar on search engines, but with some trial and error (and a pot of strong coffee)
you can hopefully recover some tidbits that will be useful for you.

I just did a quick internet WEB search for some of my past activity I found text, excerpts from
postings and many photos that I had posted here on the Forum and on other sites.

In life, I always hear from some individuals that they wish that they had a "reset button" ...
....well, you didn't ask for it but now you have fresh start here on the Forum.

Any questions, please let me know.
Warmest Regards,
Danielle
northernstargirl@susans.org
The Forum Administrator 
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

tgirlamg

Perhaps this is all for the best in some ways and a good lesson on perspective... The past needn't always be preserved untouched unless, you run a museum!... life is in the here and now... our hopes and dreams provide the path to tomorrow...

I am here today to help others find that hope and I will be here tomorrow as well...

I saw a quote last week that although not totally fitting for this situation, still speaks a bit to the dynamic of it.

"Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence"

Onward We Go Brave Travelers

Hugs and Love to All

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

coral

I totally agree with Ashley.  As disappointing as this crash was, it will result in some good!  As I look back on my past, it was the largest disappointments more so than my accomplishments that steered my life to where I am today.  Yes the accomplishments were critical to get me here, but the disappointments steered me to the areas providing opportunities for accomplishments.

I may be chronologically an old confused resident of a cruel world, but inside I am very much a young woman.  I have learned a lot from susans the past few years, and look forward to continued growth with the replies and advice from the very learned ladies here.

Thank you all!
  Coral