Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Positive Mindset

Started by Jessica_Rose, January 05, 2024, 09:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica_Rose

Note: This topic was originally created by Northern Star Girl. Please use this space to post things you find affirming, or something which brightens your day.

I saw a quote from Pink (Alicia Moore) today that I believe is very appropriate for many of us...

'I will tell you... it does get better, and there are beautiful moments waiting for you. There are beautiful people waiting to love you, and one of those people is yourself.' -- Pink

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

ChrissyRyan

It can be negative to not be positive. Really.

Having a positive attitude is helpful just do not ignore reality, do accept responsibility and be accountable.  Ask wise people good questions and listen up.

Note that intelligence does NOT necessary equal wisdom or having good values and character.  In fact, it often does not.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •