News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hi! I'm Caela.

Started by CaelaNotKayla, January 04, 2024, 02:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaelaNotKayla

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd post a quick note that I'm back from the snap too!  My name is Caela and I'm a 49-year-old MTF widow with two adult kids, a dog and a mortgage. My pronouns are she/her and I'm in a committed relationship.  My personal discovery was June 2020 and I've been living predominantly as the woman I am ever since.  The three and a half years since then have been one of significant spiritual growth and physical change, and I look forward (again) to interacting with you all (again)

Hugs!!

Caela

"Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold"- Demi Lovato
  •  

tgirlamg

Welcome back little sister... The party can now begin! 🎊💕🤗💕🎊

Hugs!

A 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Welcome back, Caela! It's great to see you again.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Gina P

•  

TXSara

Welcome back, sis!

~Sara
My Latest Blog Thread:  Sara's Wild Ride (Part II)

•  

imallie

I thought we were calling it the "blip", Caela? If you were in the snap and I was in the blip now I'm very confused. But wherever we were, glad you're here again!

Love,
Allie
  •  

CaelaNotKayla

@tgirlamg @Jessica_Rose @Gina P @TXSara @imallie

Thanks for the welcome back dear sisters!!  Ashley is right! Definitely let the party begin!!!

Allie- I was still snapped out of existence and missed the memo about the blip!!

Hugs!!

Caela
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Brooke Renee

Hi Cae!  Stay warm up there, it's chilly down in the South Sound but I think the sun will be out so that should help.  I'm going to a thing (non-trans) today in Capitol Hill, I sure hope I can find decent parking and not freeze walking for blocks. 

Warm Hugs

Brooke
  •  

CaelaNotKayla

Quote from: Brooke Renee on January 13, 2024, 08:02:55 AMHi Cae!  Stay warm up there, it's chilly down in the South Sound but I think the sun will be out so that should help.  I'm going to a thing (non-trans) today in Capitol Hill, I sure hope I can find decent parking and not freeze walking for blocks. 

Warm Hugs

Brooke

Depending on where on the hill you're going- I might recommend the Harvard Garage.  Right next to Seattle Central College and a couple blocks from most of the nightclubs!!

Hugs!!

Caela
  •  

Susannah

Welcome back.  We all are trying to get back here.  ;)
  •