Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

After transitioning, how has your life been wonderful and finally “right”?

Started by Jessica_Rose, January 05, 2024, 10:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica_Rose

« on: June 13, 2022, 10:26:32 am »
As a male I always felt as though I had something to prove. Unfortunately there were few things I excelled at, which may have added to the frustration I always felt for not being the best at anything. I no longer feel as though I am in some sort of competition with others who were assigned male at birth. I don't have to be better than anyone. My constant struggle with anger is gone. I can wear the clothes I had always dreamed of. I am no longer afraid or ashamed of simply being me. I am at peace with myself.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Moonflower

EllenW

My life has felt "right" ever since I started my transition with the support of my fantastic wife. I would not say it has been wonderful since she died three weeks before my GCS. But it I have had a good three years since then as a grow as the woman I was born to be.

Ellen
2018 - Full Time
2019 - Legal Name and Gender Change
2021 - MDV GCS with Dr. Ng (UCLA)
2021 - BA
2023 - PPT Vaginoplasty with Dr, Gupta
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sarah B

My life changed dramatically in terms of what I achieved after arriving in Sydney in Feb 1989, I accomplished more than I did prior to that date.

My past still contributes to who I am today, so in that sense my whole life has been right.  I took care of a personal problem that I had and I have thrived even more, than I ever did before.

With all my heart, I wish you as much success as I have had.

Best wishes, love and hugs always
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

Jessica_K

I have my ups and downs as I still suffer some GD associated with lack of SRS, though as mentioned on a previous thread it is not noticeable but I know and hence I am not whole.

These last couple of days have been up, I love myself, I really feel girl inside and enjoying every moment. I love the attention I get, the comments, even having doors opened and help to lift anything heavy.

I changed my tag here. I am a girly girl that does not act her physical age and game or anything.

I am not saying that in a short time I will be in a low again, but while this is lasting I will make the most of it

Hugs
Jessica xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Mariah

I really don't give a thought to it these days. I just live and enjoy my life. Although, I do end up helping my spouse work through her issues considering she is reminded of issues she has in regards to her gender from time to time. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

KathyLauren

Wonderful?  No, there's still good, bad, and ugly.  But right?  Oh, yes! 

The sheer simplicity of not having to play a role any more is so liberating.  When I think back and compare how I can just be myself, instead of having to pretend all the time, that part is indeed wonderful.

I volunteer backstage in community theatre.  Directors have asked me if I would ever want to be on stage.  No, I have no desire to be an actor.  I spent 62 years acting a part 24/7.  I am all acted out: been there, done that.  I love being off the stage now.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •