Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Stone work

Started by Devlyn, January 05, 2024, 10:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

I work in soapstone, alabaster, and serpentine. I describe myself as a carver, not a sculptor. Anyone else play with rocks?

I'd share some of my work, but I'm not sure it would be appropriate for this site.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Iztaccihuatl

Quote from: Devlyn on January 05, 2024, 10:41:00 AMI'd share some of my work, but I'm not sure it would be appropriate for this site.

Which begs the question: What the heck are you carving??? My imaginations are going wild now...
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Iztaccihuatl on January 05, 2024, 10:57:32 AMWhich begs the question: What the heck are you carving??? My imaginations are going wild now...

;D Wouldn't you like to know?!  :laugh:

It's more about effectively using the site to advertise my work, and I wouldn't want to do that.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Devlyn,

I have been told that I rock, but I think they were just stoned.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 14, 2024, 10:01:34 PMDevlyn,

I have been told that I rock, but I think they were just stoned.

Chrissy

Don't take them for granite, Chrissy.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on January 15, 2024, 04:17:43 AMDon't take them for granite, Chrissy.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn

Devlyn,

May the quartz be with you.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •