Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Google Issues with forum emails

Started by Susan, January 05, 2024, 10:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

We have implemented several measures to address the issue with Google rejecting emails from our forums. Specifically, we've tightened our Sender Policy Framework (SPF), and added DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), and Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) protocols. It's noteworthy that DMARC compliance is not mandatory until February; therefore, our proactive approach puts us ahead in ensuring our email system's reliability and security.

These enhancements should hopefully resolve the Gmail delivery problems.  If anyone is still having issues getting forum emails please let me know ASAP!
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!

KathyLauren

I had trouble updating my email address recently because I wasn't getting the confirmation email.  My access is resolved (thank you!), but I remembered, reading this post, that the email address in question is hosted by Google.  So whatever the problem is, it was still happening as of about 36 hours ago.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Susan

Susan

Thanks Kathy. I would appreciate it if you complain to google about it.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •