Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Cats

Started by Devlyn, January 06, 2024, 01:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

What would a social media platform be without a bunch of cats? Here are our
Maine Coon/Toyger mix sisters Acca and Dacca from the day we brought them
home until now. They're about nine months old in the last photo.

You know what to do!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Cats can be so cute!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

tgirlamg

Such little princesses!!! 💕😺😺💕 i will get some of our crew posted soon!

Onward Brave Kitties!!!

A 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 13, 2024, 10:49:12 PMCats can be so cute!

Good to see you found us again Chrissy!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

D'Amalie

I've always had at least two, some times three, but every time I go to four?  TROUBLE!
I have a good story or two, but maybe for later.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •