Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Dogs

Started by Susan, January 06, 2024, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Oh, we can't let Devlyn have all the fun with a cats thread without some woof-worthy content! 🐶🐾 Meet my fur babies - these adorable pups make every day a tail-wagging adventure!" 😄🐕

Family.jpg

Against a backdrop of verdant greenery, four adorable dogs from three generations of the same family stand in a row, showcasing their unique yet interconnected personalities.

On the far right is Shadow, a distinguished tricolor Chihuahua with a primarily black coat, he is exuding his gravitas.

Adjacent to him is his daughter, Tootsie, a Chihuahua with a creamy white coat that radiates a gentle, maternal aura.

Next in line are Tootsie's sons, Jesse and Buddy, who live harmoniously with their grandfather as part of this tight-knit family pack. Jesse, a Chihuahua-Pomeranian mix known as a Chipom, boasts a coat of tri-colored chocolate brown fur. His brother Buddy, also a Chipom, stands out with his fawn-colored coat. The brothers share an endearing bond being littermates, adding another layer of cohesiveness to this multigenerational family portrait.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Devlyn

It's a pack! A pack of mischief, I'd wager!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Susan

It was a gassy pack last night, my housemate Debbie Fed them some chicken livers with their dinner the other night.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I like the cute, and usually they are smaller dogs in general. 

Susan's dogs are really cute.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Susan