Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Let's take over New Zealand

Started by Jessica_Rose, January 13, 2024, 06:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica_Rose

The population of New Zealand is approximately 5,200,000, with a population density of 20 (P/sq km).

The approximate world population is 8,000,000,000.

Current estimates indicate 1 - 2 % of the world population is transgender. If 1% of the world population is transgender, that's 8,000,000 people.

If we all move to New Zealand, the population density would increase to around 51, which isn't too bad. We would outnumber the local population by a substantial margin and could take over the government through elections. It could become the world's transgender sanctuary!

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Jessica_K

Haha, and I mentioned the sheep last night, they have vote and out number people 5 to one, so we need to get them on our side.

Hugs
Jessica xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

D'Amalie

What a concept!  It would be like most "discovered" places.  Mightn't it loose its allure?
Like all of those Californians selling out and taking over N. Idaho, or driving up the real estate prices in Ut.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •