Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hello, I'm Brooke

Started by Brooke Renee, January 13, 2024, 07:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brooke Renee

Hello all!  I am a tad late to the Return of Susan's party but I had a nice chat with the ladies on my text group and I am following their lead.  So I'm back! 

Susan's has meant so much to me over the past several years, the relationships I have been blessed to make are incredibly special.  Being able to log in and find fellowship with other trans people has made feel less alone in this bazaar reality that we have all found ourselves in. 

If you're on the fence about joining I highly encourage you to do so!  You will meet some amazing people, get ideas on HRT, fashion, healthcare, great conversations, and maybe pick up some fun cooking tips.  Who doesn't like a good Brussels sprout recipe?!? 

Anyway, Brooke is back! 

Warmly

Brooke Renee
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn, Susan

Brooke Renee

I'm sure this is addressed somewhere but I am having a hard time finding it so I will ask..  I see some of the other ladies have had their post counts restored from before the crash, is it possible for my count to be restored? 

Either way is fine, just curious!

Thank You

Brooke

(PEGAXP, Low, Tree  ;D )
  •  

tgirlamg

Welcome Back Lil' Sister!!! ... Mmmmmm Brussels Sprouts!!! 💕🤗💕

Hugs!

A 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

TXSara

Great to see you back, Brooke!

I don't know this for sure, but I think the folks with large post counts are just the ones who existed prior to 2019.  The post counts are what they had at THAT time.

I could definitely be wrong, though...

~Sara
My Latest Blog Thread:  Sara's Wild Ride (Part II)

Devlyn

Hi Brooke, welcome back! I'm not aware of anyone's post count being restored, some people have been retrieving some of their posts from Internet archive sites and reposting them, though.

I'm going to make your return official with this copy of the rules. I hear Danielle will be signing copies in person next weekend at Barnes and Noble. Nah, I made that bit up.  ;D

See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn

Things that you should read

Brooke Renee

Thanks everyone, happy to be back! 

•  

Susan

Quote from: Brooke Renee on January 13, 2024, 08:15:31 AMI see some of the other ladies have had their post counts restored from before the crash, is it possible for my count to be restored?

Most likely those returning members were members in 2019, as far as I know no one has had their post counts modified, not even staff.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!

imallie

Welcome back Brooke!

Donica

Welcome back Brooke!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.

CaelaNotKayla

Hey Sis! Glad you made it back!!

Hugs!!

Caela
"Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold"- Demi Lovato

Iztaccihuatl

Welcome back, Brooke. Glad you're here.

Hugs,

Heidemarie

Jessica_Rose

Welcome back Brooke! So glad you came back. I've missed you.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Brooke Renee

Brooke Renee

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on January 13, 2024, 07:58:53 PMWelcome back Brooke! So glad you came back. I've missed you.

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Ahhh, thank you Jessica, I have missed you as well!  And @CaelaNotKayla @Iztaccihuatl @Donica @imallie and everyone else! 

Hugs,

Brooke
  •