Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pronouns

Started by Susan, January 13, 2024, 11:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Dear Forum Family,

We want everyone here to feel respected, seen, and comfortable being themselves. To help create a more inclusive environment, we've added the ability for users to specify their pronouns on their profiles and during registration.

You can now opt to display your pronouns next to your username on your posts and profile. Adding pronouns is entirely optional. There is a text field that allows up to 50 characters for users to input their pronouns.

This gives everyone the choice to share what pronouns they use if they wish. We hope this feature enhances the forum experience and fosters greater connection.

Please let us know if you have any feedback on the new pronoun options. We aim to continually improve to make this forum feel like home for all of the members.

Regards,

Susan Larson
Website Administrator
Susan's Place
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn

Zoey Starr

I've looked in my profile settings but can't find where to add pronouns. Is it possible to clarify where to make these changes post-registration?

Thank you.
  •  

Susan

Under the profile details, you may not be able to access it until you have 15 posts. But you can ask me or a mod to make the update for you, or you can wait 4 more posts.
Susan Larson
Founder

Zoey Starr

Please change my pronouns to She/Her
thank you.
  •  

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder

Zoey Starr

•