Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do you prefer looser or tighter fits for your clothing?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 14, 2024, 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you prefer looser or tighter fits for your clothing?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Iztaccihuatl

I prefer tighter fits, although I would need to loose around 30 pounds in order to actually look good in tighter clothes...

Heidemarie
  •  

Maid Marion

Maybe I spend too much time shopping but I've been able to find clothes that fits really well.  ;D
  •  

TXSara

Tight.  No question.  I like getting a "hug" from my clothes LOL.

~Sara
My Latest Blog Thread:  Sara's Wild Ride (Part II)

•  

ChrissyRyan

I usually prefer a bit loose but sometimes I wear a tighter top.  Sometimes in warmer months I will wear this really soft but clingy raspberry fuchsia top and my white jeans.  It is a nice look.  When I say tight, I mean that it tends to adds emphasis to my breasts.  This is not uncomfortable in any way.  Sometimes I just cannot get over that I actually have B cups now, and this is so affirming. 

Usually though I wear simply nice gender conforming clothes.  My jeans are not tight or baggy.  I am liking more and more a hugging fit for pants.  But no skinny jeans ever.

A-line skirts are nice. 

Do any of you lay out outfits to help decide what to wear the next day?  I do not do that everyday but I have done it often.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I decided to try some tights.  Unsure yet if I really like them but I think they are okay.  They look alright under my pleated skirt today.  These tights are black.
Yes they are sort of tight, but that is to be expected.  Not uncomfortable though.

Have you found tights to be a fashion staple for you? 

Chrissy
  •  

KathyLauren

I have started wearing tights around the house.  I also wear them to yoga class.  The look is ... affirming.

On the other hand, in summer, I like loose, swishy skirts.  And tops have to be loose or it looks like I have three boobs.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Paulie

I like tighter fitting tops.  I like seeing the shape of my boobs, even though they are not 100% really mine.  I like high rise pencil skirts too. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Paulie on March 10, 2024, 01:37:55 AMI like tighter fitting tops.  I like seeing the shape of my boobs, even though they are not 100% really mine.  I like high rise pencil skirts too. 

While I do not prefer the pencil skirts on me, sometimes I like emphasizing my boobs with tighter fitting tops.  I am unsure why I want to do that some days. 

Maybe I think that now that I have small but nice boobs (B), why not have present them more prominently?  Most of time I dress quite conservatively though.

Chrissy
  •