Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Which do you like more: Dogs or cats?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 15, 2024, 05:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you seem to like cats or dogs more, or do you like them about equally, or do you not care for either? 

Why is that?

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_K

Depending how they are cooked I guess!

Could not resist Chrissy, when the question was followed in my unread by what's your favourite fish.

I am a big dog girl, German Shepherd, Husky, St Bernard etc but than how can anyone not love a cute kitten.

Hugs
Jessica xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Jessica_Rose

I have nothing against cats, but I much prefer dogs. Cats just seem indifferent, they only want you when there is something they need. Dogs are always happy when you come home, they love to interact with their two-legged companion. Their favorite place to be is in your lap, or by your side.

One of my favorite bumper stickers says: 'Be the person your dog thinks you are'

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Stéphanie.FR

I could easily become the crazy cat lady you know in your neighborhood. Just need to become a lady, and to have a cat for a start !  :D 

I had a cat who ran to look by the window, then came at the door to welcome members of the family coming home. They can be very happy to see you too, but have different way than a dog to show you. I like their independent side, and they are so graceful and funny to watch sometimes. You just have to accept you're living at their place, and to pay attention to your nylons if wearing some :-)

Do like dogs too, but definitively cat's team.

Stephanie, X X
  •  

Mariah

I'm torn between both. I'm not sure I could choose since both have different advantages and benefits. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

D'Amalie

Cats, so long as you don't have more than 3 at any given time.  Any more than that at one time causes kitty stress and behavioral troubles.

If we lived in the country we'd have a dog or three like when we were growing up.  Suburban dogs? Not my idea of fun.  Like having kids.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •