Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

When someone seems to be annoyed

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 15, 2024, 06:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

It is good to remember that after you read a story about someone being annoyed with with folk simply because they are transgender, that just because someone is annoyed, that does not make them right.[/i]

Now there are situations where someone can be annoyed and they are also right.  They are just not automatically right in every situation.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Plus I think someone could be annoyed when I am twirling my hair. Fortunately I do not do that much any more.  But there are many days I have my fingers in it or am tucking it behind my ears and the like.

I guess I could understand their annoyance!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •