Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Making lemonade; Re-introduction of Paulie.

Started by Paulie, January 15, 2024, 09:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulie

Who I am, has changed since my initial introduction almost a year ago, and since the past year is been wiped out, I'm going to use this opportunity to update my introduction.

At the time I joined in February of 2023 I thought I was just a crossdresser with no intention or desire to transition.  I had been crossdressing at home for probably 20 years.  Just a little at a time at first.  Under dressing full time for a good ten years now.  At that time first joined Susan's, I thought I wanted breasts to make my CD clothing fit and look better.  At that time, I was padding my bra all the time and was considering implants. 

Thinking back, I really should have known that it was more than that.  I was padding my bra when under dressing, not just when crossdressing.  Having something up there gave me a feeling of well-being.  Same with shaving my legs which I had been doing long before my underdressing. 

I had already seen my GP by the end of 2022 and brought up the desire for implants, and she had given me a couple referrals for exploring implants.  She also recommended I see a counselor.  It took a little while to find one, I kind of dragged my feet a little.  Started seeing my counselor at the end of march and then started HRT at the end of May 2023.  I didn't see that coming. 

So here I am.  I'm not quite sure where this is, or where it's going to lead to.  I am happy I found Susan's Place.  The first-person information and support are so much more helpful than all of the other sites on the internet combined. 

Thanks everyone.

Warm Regards,

Paulie.
  •  

tgirlamg

A wonderful reintroduction post Paulie! All good things to you as you explore where your path will take you!!!

Onward!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Paulie
Dear Paulie:
I am so very happy that you were able to get back on the
site after the New Year's CRASH...

You got a "reset button" as a a bonus... you were able to
post your revised Introduction as a result.

I will be looking forward to reading your postings all around
the various threads and topics and you feel comfortable sharing.

My best wishes to you as you continue in your transition journey.

WELCOME back to Susan's Place and the FORUM

HUGS, Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Welcome back, Paulie! I think many of us aren't quite sure where our journey will take us, but we simply know that it will be a better place than where we started. Thanks for coming back.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

imallie

Welcome back Paulie!

Not sure where you're at, or where you're going? We could have jackets made for all the folks here who are also in that particular club. So you're in good company! 😘

Love,
Allie
  •  

Susan

Hello Paulie,

Thank you for updating us on your journey. Your transition from initially identifying as a crossdresser to now exploring your gender identity more deeply is a story many in our community can relate to. It's been a significant evolution since you joined us in February 2023, and your journey represents important milestones for many of us.

Starting HRT and engaging in counseling are huge steps. They mark a pivotal moment in your journey towards self-discovery and living as your true self. These steps, from considering breast implants to consulting with your GP and moving forward with HRT, have led you to new insights about your identity and well-being.

Finding a supportive community like ours is truly invaluable. We offer empathy, wisdom, and kindness, and we're here to walk alongside you as you navigate this journey. Your story adds a valuable perspective to our diverse narratives and can offer hope and direction to others who may be on similar paths.

We have a range of resources here to support you, especially as you embark on this exciting yet sometimes overwhelming path of starting HRT. There are online discussions and groups specifically for those starting out, and we can connect you with experienced members who can share their advice and experiences.

Remember, Paulie, your courage in sharing your story is an inspiration to us all. You're helping to create a safer and more supportive space for everyone in our community to explore and embrace their authentic selves. Thank you for being you, and we look forward to getting to know you even better as you blossom into your most radiant self.

Warm regards,

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!

ChrissyRyan

Paulie,

I have enjoyed you being here and welcome back for sure!
Earlier I crossdressed and later I had the clarification of my female self.
MTF HRT came later after therapy.  I have not moved on to 100% full time but at times I get close to doing so.  Our journeys are so personal and even ourselves may not know what the future will bring, although some of us have great clarity and timelines and they move forward as planned.

Hugs,

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

traciknight

Welcome Back Paulie! Thank for your update. I think transition for many of us is a step by step process of discovering and understanding our true selves.

Welcome back and please continue to be involved,

Hugs

Traci
Traci M Knight

•