Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Started by Chrissey, January 17, 2024, 05:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrissey

Hi everybody

My name is Chrissey and this is the first time that I have joined any kind of cross dressing forum so a bit nervous.

Jessica_Rose

Chrissey, welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums!

Don't worry, most of the members here don't bite (at least not on the first post ::)). Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. 

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Jessica Rose

Global Moderator

Things that you should read

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

TXSara

Quote from: Chrissey on January 17, 2024, 05:19:59 AMHi everybody

My name is Chrissey and this is the first time that I have joined any kind of cross dressing forum so a bit nervous.

Hi Chrissey --

I totally understand your apprehension.  I was in much the same place about 5-6 years ago.  I was convinced that people would "find me out" and my life would be ruined.  It's pretty funny thinking about that nowadays...

I hope you enjoy the site and make a few new friends!

~Sara
My Latest Blog Thread:  Sara's Wild Ride (Part II)

imallie

Hi Chrissey - welcome!

Hopefully, you'll find this a safe place to ask questions, share your knowledge, or just read about the experiences of others... all things that will make you understand you're not alone, and that you have people to whom you can talk whenever need be.

Love,
Allie

ChrissyRyan

Welcome Chrissey!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

tgirlamg

Welcome aboard sister!... come on in, the water's fine! 🙋�♀️

Hugs!

A 🙋�♀️💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

D'Amalie

Welcome aboard!  Cross dressing was the only outlet for quite a few of we older ladies.  Thank the gods you found us!  We are full of empathy and are sympathetic with the eagerness and trepidation that go hand in hand.  This place is as anonymous as you want it to be.

You can give us bits and pieces or a full on auto bio!  We're here so you can be too!

Susan and her team are outta' sight, girl!
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Chrissey on January 17, 2024, 05:19:59 AMHi everybody

Chrissey,

You are welcome here.  Expressing your feminine self is wonderful.  Return here and if you have questions, there will be people who will take the time to try to help you out with answers.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

traciknight

Welcome Chrissey! So glad you found us. Look around, ask questions, we're a supportive community, more like family.

Happy to have you aboard.

Hugs,

Traci
Traci M Knight

Susan

Hello Chrissey,

Welcome to the forum! We're absolutely delighted to have you here. It's completely natural to feel a bit nervous when stepping into a new community, especially for the first time, so please know that your feelings are understood and respected here.

This is a safe, supportive, and inclusive space where you can explore, share, and connect with others who understand your journey, wherever that may take you.

Feel free to ask questions, share your experiences, or just read through the threads at your own pace. Remember, each of us here has had our own 'first time' on this forum, and we're all here to make your experience as comfortable and enriching as possible.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Warm regards,
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!