Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I felt overtaken from the past + how my siliconeBA was replaced with lipofilling

Started by Gwendoline, January 21, 2024, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwendoline

Here I write something that felt like being overtaken by my past which eventually led to the replacement of my breast implants.

My SRS (1995) was a while ago and my life went on with normal ups and downs, made a career spin with the help of training, other employers, married, moved with even a neighbor who said I thought I would have a bunch of party animals next to me and you have just as boring a life as we do. Outside of a check at the VU now and then, I no longer reflected on the transition I have gone through.

Until just before last Christmas I got a fast-growing abscess on an old scar from my SRS. In the morning to the doctor who said this is too big and too sensitive that I do it myself and I want you to go to emergency surgery. That resulted in a round of calls to hospitals that referred to each other (I don't dare, it is not necessary to necessarily happen to us etc) and finally helped very well at 20:00 under anesthesia in the RKZ in Beverwijk Netherlands and was even allowed to go home in the evening after a cup of tea and a sandwich after my dear darling had picked me up at flying speed. And also very nice Christmas with family to be able to celebrate!

For some reason, the check-in appointment did not reach me, but I made 1 myself and despite the fact that they thought it was neatly restored, I received the urgent advice to visit the original surgeon for a second opinion. In the end, 'my' surgeon Dr Joris Hage turned out to have just retired. My other medical acquaintances, coordinator, psych or endo from my transition time also no longer live or work elsewhere. So where to go then? For me extra difficult because due to youth experiences I have difficulty going to a hospital at all. Google is my friend I thought and came to this site, among other things, dr. Kanhai against. Further searching generally yielded good reports about him and articles about founding MKV Velsen Netherlands also ensure that I have asked for reference to him. Extra nice that the MKV is very close to me, although I would also have driven through the country if I had felt better about it.

Fortunately, I could go smoothly and at the preliminary discussion he managed to put me at ease, the check on the recovery of the abscess was done smoothly with the reaction that it was indeed well cured and a case of bad luck that it had just happened on a scar. Furthermore, no reason to assume that this would happen more often and it can happen to anyone. That was a great reassurance for me!

While talking, he asked when I had surgery and what had/wasn't been done, and if he could look to compare with what he's doing now.

I have to say so kindly and neatly tell first what he wants to do, then ask for consent and then do it very gently. That felt very nice, and so different from what I experienced as a child! And by the way, also very clever what he has developed himself with g spot and getting moist what he calls himself 3.0. I have to say, however, I would have liked to have waited almost 30 years more for it: REALLY NOT! I am very happy with what I got and that everything still works neatly as intended

Before the time I had surgery (1995) everything looked neat and received advice on the current insights regarding dilating and rinsing my vagina. So different from 'in my time': buy a vibrator and lubricant and follow this schedule was everything. Nice how the guidance has improved. (I now have the Soul Source set inside and in use where I have a preference for skin oil) Then he asked how old my breast implants were and after my answer the same age he looked questionable and indicated that I was quite over time to change and gave me advice to think about it seriously and also that I can pay for it myself. I myself regularly asked during check-up visits to the VU how old implants can be/ when replacement is necessary and always received vague answers if we do not know exactly. Of course I should have asked what I didn't do. Anyway with this message home and discussed with my darling. We were out of this quickly. We could also get the money together with a few months so made a new appointment and read a lot about the current generation of breast implants such as double-walled and shapes.

With this information and my ideas about what to do to the follow-up appointment in mind 'change' and done. It didn't go that way because Dr Kanhai told me that if I would do new implants now I would be back in about 10-15 years when I'm in 70 and who knows maybe at the end of 80 would have to come back for this....

His alternative was to do a win-win by shaping my breasts nicely again after removing the implants with lipofilling. This by using liposuction of fat around my stomach. I didn't think about this and it is a heavier operation. So again discussed with my treasure and even now we were quickly out this is indeed a win-win. In another article I will write about this because this has become much longer than I thought beforehand.