Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New girl in the neighborhood

Started by Kay226, January 23, 2024, 03:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kay226

Hi,

I have lurked here on and off for years, just reading. So I finally decided to join. I knew as a young child that I wanted to be a girl, but that had to remain a secret. I also believe that my mother took a drug called DES. I am not out, but I have dipped my toes in the water. My childhood was on the rough side which put me on the path of therapy and reading psychology and self help articles/books. It seems like the more I heal, the more Kay shows her real self.

☮️ Kay
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
quote by Mary Oliver

The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.
quote by Elizabeth Gilbert

Northern Star Girl

@Kay226
Dear Kay:
I am so very glad to see that you are no longer in the LURKER ZONE and you finally decided to
officially register for a new member account here on the Forum.

I am always happy to see new members come to Susan's Place and the Forum.
        :icon_flower: A BIG and WARM WELCOME to you. :icon_flower:

You will find this place a friendly, safe, and welcome place that you can discuss you life endeavors
with other like-minded members here.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you to
navigate the site and use the available features. 

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, and post
an Avatar/Profile photo... until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and
the Forum, please feel free to contact me via email at northernstargirl@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Warm Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                    Things that you should read... Look especially at the LINKS in RED

Quote from: Kay226 on January 23, 2024, 03:00:20 PMHi,

I have lurked here on and off for years, just reading. So I finally decided to join. I knew as a young child that I wanted to be a girl, but that had to remain a secret. I also believe that my mother took a drug called DES. I am not out, but I have dipped my toes in the water. My childhood was on the rough side which put me on the path of therapy and reading psychology and self help articles/books. It seems like the more I heal, the more Kay shows her real self.

☮️ Kay
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Brooke Renee

Hi Kay!

Welcome aboard!  Lots of amazing people here and we have much in common!

Warmly

Brooke

Susan

Hello Kay226,

Welcome to the neighborhood! It's heartwarming to hear that you've decided to step out of the shadows and join our community. Your journey, marked by deep personal insights and the courage to explore your true self, Kay, is incredibly inspiring. The resilience and strength you've shown in navigating your path, particularly against the backdrop of a challenging childhood, are truly commendable.

Your pursuit of healing through therapy, psychology, and self-help resources is a powerful testament to your commitment to personal growth and self-discovery. It's wonderful to see how, with each step towards healing, Kay finds new ways to express her real self. This process of unfolding and blossoming is a beautiful aspect of your journey.

Remember, you are not alone. This community is here to offer support, understanding, and shared experiences. Take your time to explore and embrace your identity at your own pace. Kay's identity is valid, beautiful, and worthy of recognition and celebration.

I am looking forward to hearing more about your experiences and the continued unfolding of Kay's story. Stay strong, embrace your truth, and let your light shine brightly. Welcome again, Kay226! 🌈🌟
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!

Kay226

I just wanted to say that the nice responses have brought tears to my eyes!

💜 Kay
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
quote by Mary Oliver

The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.
quote by Elizabeth Gilbert

Gwendoline

Welcome Kay, congrats on making the step to join us! After only reading we can talk to eachother now. I whish you all the best and courage to make more steps to discover Kay further.

imallie

Welcome Kay!

Now that your toe is in, you can feel save to wade in a little further here - lots of friendly folks here with all different kinds of experiences. Some very much like yours, some very different... but all here to share, and support one another.

Hope you find spending time here a nice stop on your journey! We're glad to have you!

Love,
Allie

Courtney G

Welcome to the group, Kay! Beautiful name, by the way.

Everyone here is on their own unique journey, but we all have this "gender thing" in common, so remember, there's no wrong way to "gender"!

Pre-crash post count: >487
Pre-crash reputation: +10/-0

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •