Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hiiii Everyone

Started by Alissshaa, January 23, 2024, 09:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alissshaa

hello Everyone!! My Name is Alisha

It is my first time joining a forum as i recently thought to reach out to people who are going through same feelings or who have went throught this. I had no place to talk about what i am feeling but i am glad that i found this place. I hope to grow and get better by learning from everyone here.
  •  

Susan

Hello Alisha,

Welcome aboard! 🎉 We're thrilled to have you join us. Stepping into a forum for the first time can feel a bit like jumping into the deep end of a pool, but don't worry, we're all here with floaties and life jackets, ready to support you!

Finding a place where you can openly share and explore your feelings is like discovering a hidden treasure chest – it's valuable, exciting, and a little bit mysterious. You've come to the right place for all of that and more.

As you embark on this journey of growth and learning, remember that every one of us here has been a 'first-timer' at some point. So, feel free to share, ask questions, or even just lurk around until you find your groove.

Looking forward to seeing you blossom and contribute to our wonderful community. Let's learn, laugh, and grow together! 🌈💫

Warm regards,
Susan Larson
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

imallie

Welcome Alisha! So glad you found us! Lots of good listeners here... lots of good sharers too... and everyone's experience is both unique and valid, so we're excited to have you as part of the community!

Love,
Allie

P.S forgive my ignorance of world flags (geography always killed me in games of Trivial Pursuit) but is that the flag of India in your profile? Just curious!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

Ciao!

Welcome!

Lots of tpics here.  Please join in.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Kay226

Hi Alisha,

I just joined this site also. This is a great place!

Kay
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
quote by Mary Oliver

The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.
quote by Elizabeth Gilbert