Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hi, I'm Aria!

Started by SalmonCalf, January 28, 2024, 06:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SalmonCalf

Hey everyone!
My name is Aria Elizabeth Stafford and I found this forum looking to talk to and learn from others like me. I'm currently a high school student and I'm only out to a few friends, but I'm doing pretty good! Nice to meet you, and I'm very excited to see where things will go from here  :)

Jessica_Rose

Hello Aria, welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums!

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. 

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Jessica Rose

Global Moderator

Things that you should read

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Sarah B

Quote from: SalmonCalf on January 28, 2024, 06:52:17 PMHey everyone!
My name is Aria Elizabeth Stafford and I found this forum looking to talk to and learn from others like me. I'm currently a high school student and I'm only out to a few friends, but I'm doing pretty good! Nice to meet you, and I'm very excited to see where things will go from here  :)

Hi Aria

Welcome to Susan's, if you need help or you want to ask questions, please do.  Susan's will help you as much as possible.

Have fun looking around
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
Feb 1989 Living my life as Sarah.
Feb 1989 Legally changed my name.
Mar 1989 Started hormones.
Feb 1991 Surgery.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

imallie

Hi Aria - welcome to the community!

Happy to have you... but only after your homework is done  ;D

Love,
Allie
  •  

Susan

Hello Aria Elizabeth Stafford,

Welcome to the community! It's great to hear that you're reaching out and looking to connect with others who share your experiences. Being a high school student is an adventure on its own, and it takes courage to be open, even if it's just with a few friends. You're doing wonderfully!

Feel free to share your thoughts, ask questions, and seek support here. This is a safe space, and we're all here to learn from and support each other. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey and all the places you'll go from here!

Welcome aboard! 😊
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •