Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The "NEW" updated Forum

Started by Northern Star Girl, January 29, 2024, 06:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

The "NEW" updated Forum

In early December, prior to the unfortunate New Year's Day Susan's Place site crash
I had announced how the Forum was changing with the times and updating how we wish
to be perceived by our new and our old members.

In an effort to be a more friendly, kinder, and gentler site
with the way that
that we handle moderation of postings... and the way that we as the entire Susan's Place
staff wish to re-welcome our members that have been inactive and/or banned.

On December 10, 2023 I had posted the following announcement prior to the site crash.
    Subject: Important Announcement: General Amnesty and Ban Wipe at Susan's Place

Dear Members of the Susan's Place Community,
We are excited to announce a significant update to our community policies: a general amnesty and ban wipe. This means that many members who were previously banned from our forums will now have the opportunity to rejoin our community and participate once again.

As we embark on this new chapter, we urge all returning members to familiarize themselves with our updated Terms of Service (TOS), which are vital for maintaining a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone.
You can review the new TOS here:  Susan's Place: Community Guidelines and Terms of Service
                                                      --> https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,2.0.html

Key Points to Consider:
    New Beginnings: This amnesty represents a fresh start. We encourage returning members to approach this opportunity with a positive attitude and a commitment to constructive engagement.

Good Behavior: We expect all members, especially those whose bans have been lifted, to adhere strictly to our community guidelines. Respectful communication, tolerance, and empathy are cornerstones of our forums.

Understanding the TOS: It is crucial that you read and understand the new TOS. These guidelines are designed to protect both you as users and the integrity of our community.

Active Participation: We welcome diverse perspectives and encourage active, yet respectful, participation in discussions.

Feedback and Questions: If you have any questions about the new TOS or any other concerns, please feel free to reach out. Our goal is to ensure that Susan's Place remains a supportive and welcoming space for everyone.

This amnesty and ban wipe reflect our commitment to growth and understanding.
We believe in second chances and the potential for positive change. Let's work together to create a community where everyone feels valued and heard.

Thank you for being a part of Susan's Place. We look forward to seeing the positive contributions and vibrant discussions that will unfold.

Warm regards,
Danielle [Northern Star Girl}
The Forum Administrator
Susan's Place Community Team
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •