News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do you like to dance?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 30, 2024, 06:09:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you like to dance?

If so, what kind of dancing, and in what setting (at a gala, club, bar, etc.)?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn

Jessica_Rose

I love to dance, but only when no one is watching.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn

Devlyn

Unfortunately, when I hear music my CLR* kicks in.  ;)

* Convulsi Lackus Rhythmus   :laugh:
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on January 31, 2024, 07:59:39 AMUnfortunately, when I hear music my CLR* kicks in.  ;)

* Convulsi Lackus Rhythmus   :laugh:

LOL

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

I didn't like to dance in my pre-transition days. Always felt awkward. Funny, coming from someone who spent their youth playing in cover bands. All that changed shortly after beginning my transition though. All of sudden my hips started swinging to the beat. I couldn't wait to get out on the dance floor. Sense then, I find I don't have the stamina I used to, so, I mostly resort to chair dancing lol. I've got some pretty good moves too 8)

Hugs!
Donica
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •