Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hairstyles you prefer for yourself or you simply like

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 30, 2024, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

What are the hairstyles you prefer for yourself or you simply like?

For instances, do you like straight hair, wavy hair, curly hair, braids, ponytails, pigtails, bobs, cornrows, colored hair, highlighted hair, short hair, medium length hair, long hair, the list could go on and on!

So, what do you like for female hair?  Do you think it would look good on you?

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_Rose

I don't think there is any one cut or style that I prefer for women, this is really a 'YMMV' situation. While I can't picture P!nk with long hair, I also can't picture Taylor Swift with a buzz cut.

My hair has a lot of curl, which I like. However, I also prefer long hair. Straightening my hair makes it appear longer, so I use a blow dryer with a brush attachment. My preference for long hair probably comes from decades of having really short hair.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on January 31, 2024, 05:24:30 AMI don't think there is any one cut or style that I prefer for women, this is really a 'YMMV' situation. While I can't picture P!nk with long hair, I also can't picture Taylor Swift with a buzz cut.

My hair has a lot of curl, which I like. However, I also prefer long hair. Straightening my hair makes it appear longer, so I use a blow dryer with a brush attachment. My preference for long hair probably comes from decades of having really short hair.

Love always -- Jessica Rose

Jess,

No doubt preferences vary.  My stylist says that many of her clients with straight hair yearn for wavy hair and many of her clients with wavy hair would love to have straight hair.

I like chin length straight hair for myself.  Occasionally I will wear a long hair wig but I prefer my own hair.

I love turning my head and feeling my hair move.  I admit I sometimes swish it just for the fun of it.  I must be weird.  All well, we are all likely weird in some way.  But that is okay!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Does wild and untamed count as a style? @cuz that's how I roll.  ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Maid Marion

I found a conditioner that adds just the right amount of curl to my wavy hair.
I like the way my hair swishes around my shoulders!

Marion
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I condition my hair every day.  I cut way back on using shampoo.
I do not think it is possible to really over condition your hair.
But I have read where it is very possible to over shampoo your hair.

Chrissy
  •