Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jeans: High, mid, and lower rise

Started by ChrissyRyan, February 02, 2024, 04:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Today was a casual Friday for me.  I decided to wear jeans but these are the lower rise jeans I had and was planning to donate but never did.  These are not super low rise jeans but lower than usual for me.  I prefer midrise jeans over high rise jeans and certainly over these lower rise jeans. 

I wore a sweater and underneath a top that hung down below the sweater, with a rounded back.  While this all looked just fine, I found myself during the day often tugging up my jeans. It just did not feel right even with wearing a belt.  It was like with my hip movement the top of my jeans were not resting on my body right or at the right place.  Plus when sitting the jeans did not quite cover up back there enough for me.  But that was all covered up thanks to the top.  I guess I am not used to them and I do not think I need to get used to this fit.

So this pair is officially now in the donation box.  Other than this, it was a good day.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Maid Marion

Woman are shaped differently so it may be hard to find jeans that fit you.
Since switching to women's pants I find I no longer need to wear a belt!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

My jeans do fit well but I decided not too long ago to try the lower rise jeans.

I was not thrilled with them, decided to donate them, but this week for some strange reason I decided to wear them.  No more!

Back to my usual ones for sure!

Better yet, I am wearing some skorts around the house today with a lower front tie-off shirt.  No bra today as I am not expecting any visitors.  Got to do some light cleaning.  Housework never ends, does not it?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Paulie

My first jeans and jeans shorts were all low rise because that's what was in style and on the clearance racks.  They were not that much lower than my male jeans.  When I started wearing women's tops, I found that they exposed too much of my mid-section.  Not really acceptable for work.  So now I wear the highest rise jeans I can find and in most cases, my jeans just meet with my tops.  I do find myself pulling up my jeans after I've been sitting.  Pulling my tops down at times too.  I do have a belly button ring that up until last year, no one a work knew anything about. That's not the case anymore. :o

Now that I've been wearing them, I favor high rise jeans too, because they give me a little more of a curvy shape

Paulie.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Paulie on March 10, 2024, 01:21:49 AMMy first jeans and jeans shorts were all low rise because that's what was in style and on the clearance racks.  They were not that much lower than my male jeans.  When I started wearing women's tops, I found that they exposed too much of my mid-section.  Not really acceptable for work.  So now I wear the highest rise jeans I can find and in most cases, my jeans just meet with my tops.  I do find myself pulling up my jeans after I've been sitting.  Pulling my tops down at times too.  I do have a belly button ring that up until last year, no one a work knew anything about. That's not the case anymore. :o

Now that I've been wearing them, I favor high rise jeans too, because they give me a little more of a curvy shape

Paulie.

Sometimes the longer back side of tops can go a long way to cover up the "coin slot."

Chrissy
  •  

Paulie

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 10, 2024, 12:48:36 PMSometimes the longer back side of tops can go a long way to cover up the "coin slot."

Chrissy

I have a pretty slender build and I've never had a problem with the "coin slot".  The reason I have to tug my pants up is due to my work environment.  I'm a software engineer and even though it's a pretty casual work place, an exposed mid drift is not really acceptable.  Not just for me but for pretty much everyone.  So when I stand up, I tug up my jeans to meet my tops that were not meant for someone as tall as I am.

Paulie. 

•