Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do you have a favorite outfit or item of clothing?

Started by ChrissyRyan, February 15, 2024, 06:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you have a favorite outfit or item of clothing that you tend to wear more often than others? 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Black leggings. Good for most occasions. Lightweight versions when it's warm, fleece-lined versions when it's cold. My favorites are the ones with pockets!

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Oldandcreaky

My cotton hoodies. So warm and soft and they just keep going and going and going.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Will wear a more informal outfit today on the last day of the month at work.
Usually it is a more professional environment which is just fine but it is nice to be a bit informal at times.  Yes, there is a difference between informal and casual attire.  It is not a casual wear day, which is really wide open and relaxed.  Save that for cookouts, friends, and around home.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LoriDee

I have always been a jeans and t-shirt gal. A while back I was shopping on Amazon and found these cute t-shirt dresses. I bought three. The size was right on and they are so soft and comfortable. I went back and bought one of each color. Over time, they have shrunk a bit and are more like long t-shirts than dresses. I wear them around the house year-round. I should probably work on expanding my wardrobe, but these remain my favorites.
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: LoriDee on February 29, 2024, 08:34:20 AMI have always been a jeans and t-shirt gal. A while back I was shopping on Amazon and found these cute t-shirt dresses. I bought three. The size was right on and they are so soft and comfortable. I went back and bought one of each color. Over time, they have shrunk a bit and are more like long t-shirts than dresses. I wear them around the house year-round. I should probably work on expanding my wardrobe, but these remain my favorites.

LoriDee,

I have a couple of shirt dresses.  It is nice to be able to wear dresses.
I guess most CIS women take that for granted.  I though do appreciate this nicety very much.  I wish I had this nicety all my life.

However jeans are really just fine too.  Mine often with sneakers, when out and about.

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Although not fancy or for work, sometimes I will wear one of my darker pink t-shirts, no bra, and a short light blue denim pleated skirt.  The skirt will come mid thigh if I sit back.  Which reminds me I need to do some more stretching. 

Any way, this is comfy.  I do not wear this out though as it is not modest, worn as described.  But I may occasionally when I visit my sweetie, as I can feel comfortable like that with her.

Chrissy

•