Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do you enjoy eating tater tots?

Started by ChrissyRyan, February 24, 2024, 09:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Do you enjoy eating tater tots?

I like them.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Paulie

No, I can't seem to get them to cook up right.  They are alway soggy in the middle.  I also don't like the taste enough to figure out how to cook them right too.
  •  

Reid Graham

Tater tots are crispy, bite-sized potato treats that are often enjoyed as a side dish or snack. They have a satisfying texture and can be seasoned or paired with various dips for added flavor. Whether it's at a restaurant, a fast-food joint, or homemade, tater tots can be a tasty and comforting treat for those who appreciate them.

LoriDee

@Reid Graham

Hello Reid,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

Thank you for registering as a new member. It looks like this is your first post. Thank you for contributing to the discussion.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you. Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about you.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Sarah B

Hello Reid Graham

My name is  Sarah B  and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

So I would like to know what else brings you to Susan's Place, other than tater tots?  It would be very much appreciated if you could mention those reasons in the Introductions Forum, as I would like to know and learn from you as well.

I see that Lori has welcomed you to Susan's and has provided you with information and guidance on how to find your way around Susan's.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of us have experienced these as well.  You can read about my story (still in progress)  in a link listed below my signature.

Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@ Northern Star Girl
@ LoriDee
@ Reid Graham
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Yes indeed,  I really do like eating Tater Tots....   

....but sometimes I order French Fries instead.  

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Sarah B on April 08, 2024, 09:51:30 PMHello Reid Graham

My name is  Sarah B  and I would also like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

So I would like to know what else brings you to Susan's Place, other than tater tots?  It would be very much appreciated if you could mention those reasons in the Introductions Forum, as I would like to know and learn from you as well.

I see that Lori has welcomed you to Susan's and has provided you with information and guidance on how to find your way around Susan's.

In addition members of Susan's will more than likely will discuss problems or issues that are similar to yours as most of us have experienced these as well.  You can read about my story (still in progress)  in a link listed below my signature.

Sarah B
Offical Greeter
@ Northern Star Girl
@ LoriDee
@ Reid Graham

That is a whole lot of tater tots. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Northern Star Girl on April 09, 2024, 06:04:30 PMYes indeed,  I really do like eating Tater Tots....   

....but sometimes I order French Fries instead.  

That is a lot of fries, and onions.  What is the sandwich?

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I think one of those burger fast food chains serve tater tots for breakfast.

Chrissy
  •