Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Ashley’s Corner 🌻

Started by tgirlamg, March 06, 2024, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Hey All,

I have decided to revive my small storefront here along Member's Blog Avenue after my old one was lost to the great crash at the beginning or 2024! 🌻

As a fairly longtime member of the forum here (since 2016) many of you know me and thus...the general philosophy and positive attitude I apply to the process of transition and the building of a new life that most of you reading this have found yourself considering or fully engaged in! 🌻

This forum, like the world, changes by the day... So, for those that don't know me... Hello!... I began on a fast track to transition 10+ years ago at age 52...  In opposition to the U2 song... I have found what I am looking for! and... It is far too good to keep to myself!!! 💕🤗💕

My goal, is to help all those out there to find what they need in all of this as well... To see past the fear that comes with change... To move towards a true connection to life, to yourself, to others and to the world around you🌻

It all begins with a simple decision... The decision to be yourself...🌻

I am not sure what my little corner of the world here will look like yet... When I finally began moving towards a life that reflected the truth within me... I found that everything meant more to me... art... philosophy... history...poetry... spirituality... quantum physics... the nature of consciousness and reality because, these things are the very stuff of life and, my life now meant something real and true to me...

I found myself finally excited and hopeful about what life had in store for me... Here I am... over a decade later and my enthusiasm has only grown... I think this place will reflect all those aspects of life's journey and... I hope, some good conversation that will encourage and lend hope to all who come here in days yet to be... seeking hope that they too, can decide to be themselves... I am going to skip to the good part... YES!!!... You can!... All fears can be conquered... All challenges can be navigated... An amazing life patiently awaits your arrival! 🌻

I will close out this first post with a video I posted a few years back... it is based on an ancient poem of unknown origin called Thunder Perfect Mind...  (some think it may reach back to 350 BC Greece) It explores the paradoxes, themes and depths of the feminine experience... In this case it was brought to life by Ridley Scott on behalf of Prada!... Enjoy! 💕

Onward We Go!

Ashley  😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

LoriDee

Wow, Ashley!
I am speechless. You said it so well.
Hit me right in the feels.
You go, Sister.

Hugs!

Lori
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: tgirlamg

davina61

Happy days Ashley is back giving it 200%.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@tgirlamg 
Dear Ashley:

I am so very happy to see that you have revived your small storefront
here on the Forum along Member's Blog Avenue.

You, me, and many other members lost a lot of our postings, pictures and
shared conversations, HOWEVER we will always have our memories of the
relationships that we had built with other members here on Susan's Place.

We have all been given a reset button so that we can start afresh with
building up the relationships and friendships that we had but also it is
an opportunity to start establishing new relationships with long lost and
new members.  As you stated, our Forum changes continuously as members
come and members go.

Along with your other followers, I am looking forward to frequently visiting
your "storefront" as you continue to share your life endeavors and your sharing
of your encouragement that I have known you for.  Our blog threads are our HOMES
here on the Forum where our friends can easily find us and share their comments
and thoughts.

Again, Ashley, thank you for taking the effort to start building your Forum HOME
once again.

Many HUGS,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

imallie

So glad to have you back hanging out a shingle, Ashley!

There is no question in my mind that giving people the opportunity to mirror someone so filed with positivity is a real gift to all who spend time here at Susan's... so thanks for that!

Love,
Allie
  •  

tgirlamg

💕LoriDee!... 💕Davina!... 💕Danielle!... 💕Allie!

Many Thanks to all of you for the sweet words my beautiful sisters!... I have been meaning to get back set up here for a while so I have a good place to tuck away little things I resonate with and like to share...

Like.... This little short that I love... We all have value and a place at the table of life... 💕🐑💕

Onward We Go!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

tgirlamg

Hey All!!!

Natures beauty has been all to glorious on my daily walks along our coast to keep all to myself...Enjoy! 💕🤗💕

Untitled by Ashley, on Flickr

I see this fine fellow almost every day... Egrets always remind me of a Dr Suess bird...

Untitled by Ashley , on Flickr

i don't think a day ever passes in which I don't feel blessed, thankful and appreciative to live around so much natural beauty... I have been around here for most of 30 years now and it never ceases to move me

Onward We Go Brave Friends!

Ashley  :) 💕🌻

Oldandcreaky

Your home fits you. Both beautiful.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

LoriDee

Wow, Ashley. Those are beautiful shots. You have a good eye.

•  

Jessica_Rose

Quote from: LoriDee on March 16, 2024, 07:37:13 PMWow, Ashley. Those are beautiful shots. You have a good eye.

You've seen photos of Ashley. I think she has many excellent parts, not just one good eye.

Great photos Ashley, quit making me jealous!

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Gina P

Very beautiful pictures Ashley. The lost sheep story was so cute. Thanks for sharing.
  •  

Stéphanie.FR

Very nice pics of a very nice location. The proof nature didn't fail everything making me a boy :-). Kidding. When I have a bad day, when I feel blue, sad, I always try to find something around me to cheer me up, to comfort me. Art, or landscape, or something to admire who makes me feel good. I call it the "little joys". They remind me the wonderful side of life and how I like to live. Thanks for that "little joy" of the day, Ashley, for that beauty some try to kill. 
  •  

tgirlamg

O&C🌻 Lori🌻 Jessica🌻 Gina🌻 Stephanie🌻

Thanks to each of you for the sweet words my beautiful sisters!

Quote from: Stéphanie.FR on March 17, 2024, 10:33:02 AMVery nice pics of a very nice location. The proof nature didn't fail everything making me a boy :-). Kidding. When I have a bad day, when I feel blue, sad, I always try to find something around me to cheer me up, to comfort me. Art, or landscape, or something to admire who makes me feel good. I call it the "little joys". They remind me the wonderful side of life and how I like to live. Thanks for that "little joy" of the day, Ashley, for that beauty some try to kill. 

I very much like your approach on days when life is not quite what you want it to be little sister... I think there are joys to be found in every day... some days they are small and some days far far larger... knowing that... being open to that and keeping our eyes, heart and mind on the lookout for them will always pay off! 💕

I have always believed that even when our other connections in life... to others and to ourself... are a bit elusive... Our connection to nature is always there waiting for us... It can be as small as a flower growing through a broken concrete sidewalk or as big as an ocean 💕

Onward We Go Brave Sister!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

•  

ChrissyRyan

I am looking forward to revisiting Big Sur, Carmel, Monterey, and all those nice beaches again one day.  Pretty places for sure, and to return to Nepenthe for a fabulous meal and view.  Now if coastal California Road 1 did not fall apart at times, that would be even better!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 17, 2024, 03:37:06 PMI am looking forward to revisiting Big Sur, Carmel, Monterey, and all those nice beaches again one day.  Pretty places for sure, and to return to Nepenthe for a fabulous meal and view.  Now if coastal California Road 1 did not fall apart at times, that would be even better!

Chrissy

Hey Chrissy!

We will keep the light on in the lighthouse for ya sister!!!  :) 🌻

Hugs!

A 😀💕🌻

Hey All...

After many years of being on cruise control as far as my daily look and not changing things up too much as far as hair... I found myself moved by an adventurous spirit a couple months back... I took things a few shades darker overall... I am liking the look and my husband does too! I am also forgoing the blue contacts most days and liking the look with the darker hair as well!

I am afraid my wardrobe hasn't changed much...jeans, hoodies, tanks, cutoffs and swimsuits at the beach are my friends... I dress for comfort unless we are going somewhere fancy!

Anyway... here are a few pics of this old lady and her new hair color...

Onward!

Ashley  :) 💕🌻

•  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

LoriDee

Gorgeous!

I love the new hair! I think it suits you just fine. Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

•  

Iztaccihuatl

Hi Ashley,

I really like your new hair color, I feel it looks more natural. And, especially in the pics with that cute red polka dot bikini it falls really nicely.

Hugs,

Heidemarie
  •  

davina61

Ashley as lovely as ever, when I look out my window and see the Malvern hills that sets me up for the day.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Stéphanie.FR

Oh my! I wish I could be half as pretty as you are, Ashley.
  •  

tgirlamg

Lori🌻  Heidemarie🌻 Davina🌻 Stephanie🌻

Many Thanks to all of you for the kind words on Ashley 2.0 beautiful sisters!🙏💕

Stephanie!... Your avatar makes my smile but, I am hoping in the days to come, it will say "The Very Visible Woman!" 💕

Onward We Go!

Ashley 😀💕🌻

•